• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For all you NES system fans

when me and my wife were at the hospital last week for 3 days after giving birth, i snagged one of my girls gameboy advanced and went and bought the original zelda and played it for about 72 straight hours.

talk about revisiting your youth.

My question is will the Konami code work? (up up down down left right left right B A select start) :)

I'm having issues. Since the + pad was on the left side of the controller...I'm using to using A & B with my right hand.

Oh well I guess it's free.

Just some FYI...we're also missing from this list of games Solomon's Key and Elevator Action ???

when me and my wife were at the hospital last week for 3 days after giving birth, i snagged one of my girls gameboy advanced and went and bought the original zelda and played it for about 72 straight hours.

talk about revisiting your youth.

I know what you mean man. I've been looking all over for the original zelda. I have a Nintendo DS and it has a slot for GBA Games. Glad so many of ya'll enjoyed this.

I think this guy just put up what he could. Still it's pretty cool.

I know what you mean man. I've been looking all over for the original zelda. I have a Nintendo DS and it has a slot for GBA Games. Glad so many of ya'll enjoyed this.

Amazon has it listed, although it's only available from 3rd party vendors.

My question is will the Konami code work? (up up down down left right left right B A select start) :)

The Konami code does work. I used it on Contra for 30 lives. I'm off to play some more Tecmo Bowl. Watch out next opponent, Joe Morris is coming for you.

Back