• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For Moki

rnccen

I don't have a title
Reaction score
Moki,

Found this on another forum...not sure who took the picture but if anyone knows I'll give credit where credit is due.

138798.jpeg

Damn, I'm getting a nic buzz just looking at them :)

CF is having their Annual Charity Auction this week and one of the auction items has one of these in there. (along with several other wild creations) This will not be cheap.

Many other goodies to be had but if you're expecting to "find a deal" I would advise to shop elsewhere. ;)

How do you get in on the auction? We can't let moki win every item. :0

Man they pay some rediculous prices for them cigars over there. And people say $65 is too much for a 40th Anni. Padron :sign:

I would actually consider bidding on a few things.. It's for a good cause. Anyone know when the auction ends? There is amazingly little info on the CF site.

The auction will run from September 6th to 12th. It will begin at 9 am Eastern Standard Time on the 6th and will end at 11pm Eastern Standard Time on the 12th.

More details:

CF Auction Details

cvmfour said:
Man they pay some rediculous prices for them cigars over there.
Its a Charity Auction. Its not about the cigars...."Get It" ? ;)

Ok, is it just me, or can no one see the picture? I'm getting the familiar red x in the box trick. ;)

Well, can't see the site either, I think it's a problem with SBC, I can't get on the Cigarweekly site or a couple others, it show's page not available. But I've seen the football, wow is it impressive.