• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For the Golfers

Irish

XXXL
For the golfers out there looking for a good read:

http://www.golfnakedbook.com/

I have a buddy on another forum I frequent who helped write a pretty good golf book. I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy to check out, and though I usually don't really enjoy these "how to" books, this one was pretty good. It's a really easy read, I breezed through it in a few days, but will definitely hold onto it as a reference.

Here's a short quick review I did on Amazon:

"Golf, Naked" is a fantastic book that not only throws out tips to help your swing, but is a great resource for learning how to really enjoy all of the subtle nuances of the game. For new golfers or those looking to get into the sport, this book serves as a great primer on just about all aspects of heading out to the links. However, this book isn't just for beginners - and I'd venture to say that most experienced players would greatly benefit from reading through this book. Golf all too often develops into of game of over-thinking and perfection, and I think paging through the advice, stories, and tidbits that Greg Rowley lays out would help bring a new perspective and enjoyment to any golfer's game.

If you're a golf fan, this book is a must read!

Again, while I do know this guy (Greg Rowley's brother) from another forum, I'm not associated with the book - just thought I'd forward along a good read for my fellow golfers on CP.