• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For those who Ship-A-Lot...

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
If you buy your postage at home.....

USPS is offering a 5 or 10 pound digital scale for under $40. This is about $20 cheaper than I've seen them at Office Max or Staples.

Just FYI :D

psyktek said:

USPS is offering a 5 or 10 pound digital scale for under $40. This is about $20 cheaper than I've seen them at Office Max or Staples.

Funny you should bring this up..... I ordered mine at 9am ET

Customer Reference #: 902059545503
Item(s) ordered:

Item #841282 QTY: 1 USPS 10lb Digital Scale

Item #:LABEL 119 QTY: 3 Express Mail Tape

To be shipped to: Michael OMalley

Total was $45 shipped

gawntrail said:
Is that the one with the three way selector switch lbs-kgs-LIDS ? :p

M. Gipson :)
"LIDS", eh? We must be about the same age, or terminology hasn't changed in 40 years! :sign:

Fast4Dr said:
psyktek said:

Funny you should bring this up..... I ordered mine at 9am ET

Customer Reference #: 902059545503
Item(s) ordered:

Item #841282 QTY: 1 USPS 10lb Digital Scale

Item #:LABEL 119 QTY: 3 Express Mail Tape

To be shipped to: Michael OMalley

Total was $45 shipped
Ah, Grasshopper, I see we have achieved a linkage of great minds.... :D

That is a great deal. I bought a 10lb one at Staples BUT it is too small for larger pass boxes so I wish I had gotten the one that Bob mentioned for half the price :(

HEY, anyone wanna buy mine :D I paid $80.00 for it and would be willing to let it go for $40.00 :D :sign:

eBay, here I come :p

psyktek said:
gawntrail said:
Is that the one with the three way selector switch lbs-kgs-LIDS ? :p

M. Gipson :)
"LIDS", eh? We must be about the same age, or terminology hasn't changed in 40 years! :sign:
I'm 33. But my Dad is an ex-biker, and my mom still has the flowers from her floral tierra she wore to Woodstock. I heard THEM talk about it. Last time, I smoked anything other than a fine hand rolled hogsle ...........errrrrr....... cigar was back in HS ('84 - '88).

But, I've got a brother-in-law that has glaucoma, and a cancerous type pain, and kidney stones, and hemmeroids, and.........at least that's what he tells his hippie doctor that writes the prescriptions (He lives in Berkley) :p

I'm a HS teacher. And the kids brag about smoking massive amounts of weed at a time and 'catching a fade'. I think to myself.........the herb must be ****ty these days. My 'experimentation' didn't take more than 2 or 3 blasts on the trusty water bong to do the trick.

But, I've since grown out of that stage of life. Now when I want a buzz, I just tell the wife I'm going golfing and then to the cigar shop. All the yelling that ensues is enough to make anybody's head spin :p

M. Gipson

Lids...I ain't that old and I grew up hearing that too...brings to mind:

Man, what is in this sh*t, man?
Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.
What's Labrador?
It's dog sh*t.
What?
Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.
Yeah?
I had it on the table and the little motherfu*ker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?
You mean we're smokin' dog sh*t, man?
Gets ya high, don't it?
I think it's even better than before, you know?
Uhhh, I wonder what Great Dane tastes like, man.

MiamiCubano said:

What's Labrador?
It's dog sh*t.
What?
Yeah?
I had it on the table and the little motherfu*ker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?
Gets ya high, don't it?
LOL......A classic :thumbs:

Fast4Dr said:
MiamiCubano said:

What's Labrador?
It's dog sh*t.
What?
Yeah?
Gets ya high, don't it?
LOL......A classic :thumbs:
Which Cheech and Chong movie is that?

"BEANERS...........Love to eat beans"

Way out there maaaan.

M. Gipson

Thanks for the refresher MiamiCubano.

OH>>>>>>>and that digital scale sounds and looks like a real good deal too. As far as scales go, how would you compare this one to...........say...........the ones you weigh fruit in at the grocery store? (Sorry for the thread jack :D )

Humbly,

M. Gipson :p

This sunday I bought a Royal 40# digital scale from CostCo for $48.00. It will upload shipping rates from the common carriers from the internet to update costs.

FWIW

Willie

wpeloqui said:
This sunday I bought a Royal 40# digital scale from CostCo for $48.00. It will upload shipping rates from the common carriers from the internet to update costs.

FWIW

Willie
DAMN!!! Why isn't my Costco carrying neat stuff like that!?!? :sneaky:

wpeloqui said:

FWIW

Willie
Is this the scale your talking about?
Scale

Back