• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For you rum fans

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I know nothing about these so if you do please post a comment for the group.

"La Favorite" West Indies Rum
These bottles of fine rum agricole were distilled in a copper single column still from fermented sugar cane juice on a small family estate built in 1843 in the French West Indies.

La Favorite "Rhum Agricole Blanc", West Indies Rum
100 proof 1.0LT
The fresh smooth aroma is accented by tropical florals, the body is rich in citrus and pear notes, followed by citrus and fresh sugar cane juice in the finish.
Bin# 10029279 $27.99 $318.99 case of 12

La Favorite "Rhum Agricole Ambre", West Indies Rum
100 proof 1.0LT
The fresh sugar cane aroma is highlighted with a white oak tone which carries through the citrus and fruit body to the rich tannins in the finish.
Bin# 10029280 $35.49 $404.49 case of 12

La Favorite "Rhum Agricole Vieux", West Indies Rum
80 proof 1.0LT
The aroma carries hints of prune and smoky wood leading to a balanced fig, cinnamon, prune, and nutmeg body accented with licorice in the finish.
Bin# 10029281 $47.79 $544.49 case of 12

E-mail seanhartig@samswine.com

HOW TO PURCHASE:
E-MAIL ONLY OFFERS!
This offer is available only via e-mail. Orders will only be accepted via e-mail to Sean Hartig at seanhartig@samswine.com We reserve the right to limit quantities. Payment is due at confirmation of your order. If this is your first order with Sam's or your billing information has changed since the last time you have ordered from us please reply with the following information - full name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and credit card details including expiration date. Orders accompanied by incomplete information will not be considered. We make no guarantees to fill requests. Receipt of this email does not guarantee an allocation. Cancelled orders are subject to a 5% fee. If you wish to fax this information: (FAX)312-867-3246.

Sam's Wines & Spirits
phone: 1-312-664-4394
web: http://www.samswine.com

As rum goes AVB, IMHO you simply cannot do better than El Dorado from Guyana. Put out by the Demerara's there, you get some of the 15 year old rum (I think they term it "special reserve"), it's just like honey.

Just offering this up in case you're looking for some rum. Same price range as what you're looking at here. Don't know much about this one as I honestly need to turn nowhere else other than El Dorado if I'm not having contraband.

El Dorado is good but I'm a Ron Z fan. Still the best I've ever had.