• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For You Younger Guys in Favor of Lifting the Embargo....

forgop, this is an apolitical zone. I suggest you talk to rod about changing your screen name. No one gives a shit if you're for the GOP and we'd rather not be reminded. There are plenty of places you can spew your political BS on the internet. Just not here. A word to the wise should be sufficient.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
forgop, this is an apolitical zone. I suggest you talk to rod about changing your screen name. No one gives a shit if you're for the GOP and we'd rather not be reminded. There are plenty of places you can spew your political BS on the internet. Just not here. A word to the wise should be sufficient.

Doc

I'm not making political posts here and your assumptions of my screen name are laughable. 

forgop, it's been a while since you first signed up, but I'm not seeing a thread in the intro forum.  We like people to post an intro and fill out some of their profile info... that way we can get to know you better.

I would not hesitate to bet on an assumption Doc makes.

Or, one could read "forgop" as "forgo p" that by interpretation means a option against urination concluding that only off put left is excrement.

This seems about right.

Cparker

Discussing the embargo is political, is it not?

Edited to add:

For me it is about humanity. Those people are suffering.

Thank you for the post ironpeddler.  I really need to educate myself more on this topic as I have a relatively high interest in it. 

The world is full of bastards, some are our bastards and some ain't. Both can be a pain in the ass.

kona1000 said:
Discussing the embargo is political, is it not?

Edited to add:

I should have been a little more specific.  The embargo is certainly political in nature, but my view is not tied to, defined, or endorsed by any particular ideology or exclusionary of another.  

Another disadvantage to lifting the embargo: import duties.

kona1000 said:

I agree.  I believe that most Cubans know that communism has failed.  I don't think they want full blown American-style capitalism, but they're already moving toward a free market.  The government is allowing some free enterprise, and Cuba is changing very rapidly right now.

Che is long gone, Castro isn't far behind him, and things will change.