• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forbidden X Platinum On Sale $44.95

I caved in and oreder it as well as a box of chateau fuente sungrowns.

bfreebern said:
Damn good price. The MSRP is $60.
[snapback]187868[/snapback]​

Yes, and I've not EVER seen them below $49.95 - thanks Dr. J

Order sent! I'll be doing the biggest pee-pee dance you've ever seen for the next week!

HMM bills...cigars...bills...cigars

CIGARS!!!

you guys have got to quit finding these deals my bills need to be paid.
ordered em let the pee pee dance commence.

Got mine in today. If anyone wants the DVD, let me know (I already have one). No cost to you. First reply that quotes this post gets it (please don't PM me for it). :thumbs:

mrjinglesusa said:
Got mine in today. If anyone wants the DVD, let me know (I already have one). No cost to you. First reply that quotes this post gets it (please don't PM me for it). :thumbs:
[snapback]188709[/snapback]​

Mine will be here tomorrow, so don't send it to me.

It just feels good to have finally been on the ball!

mrjinglesusa said:

Me?

Castaway said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Got mine in today.  If anyone wants the DVD, let me know (I already have one).  No cost to you.  First reply that quotes this post gets it (please don't PM me for it).  :thumbs:

Me?
[snapback]188711[/snapback]​

You got it. I'll get this out tomorrow.

Does anyone have a dvd set they are willing to loan or copy? i would be interested in seeing it, i have heard it is pretty interesting.

Rob_k said:
Does anyone have a dvd set they are willing to loan or copy? i would be interested in seeing it, i have heard it is pretty interesting.
[snapback]188727[/snapback]​

PM sent.

I ordered mine on fri. got them yesterday hows that for fast shipping. These cigars look so pretty it is probably a sin to smoke them but that is ok I have sinned so much one more won't hurt.