• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found a place

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
I just got back from a smoke shop that I just discovered. Two Brothers Cigars is a nice little shop in Old Plano Texas. Great friendly atmosphere, and a nice selection with fair prices.

I started with a Rocky Patel that was yummy, then I had a Short Story and finshed upo with a SLR Belicoso. I spent about 4 hours there today just herfin with one of the owners and several of the regulars. Had a great time.

PuroBrat said:
I spent about 4 hours there today just herfin with one of the owners and several of the regulars. Had a great time.
PB,

What's the story? Tuesday afternoon in the smokeshop? Life must be good.........

(For me.......7 more days of school & then it is summer bum time).

M. Gipson

I wish life was good, I am not working right now due to back injury, so I have free time ??? I had not tried this shop so decided to try it. Glad I did!

Not if my wife catches me hanging out there, but it sure is a nice shop. I will certainly be going back. :thumbs:

PuroBrat said:
I wish life was good, I am not working right now due to back injury, so I have free time ??? I had not tried this shop so decided to try it. Glad I did!
BROTHER!! Sorry to hear that. I hope you heal quickly.

I pulled something in my back this last weekend. Still a little sore, but nothing Vicodin, a few Absolut shooters, and a Hot Tub can't take care of.

I wish you the best PB.

M. Gipson :p

Thanks bro, unfortunately my back pain is aided by the 12" scar up the middle and the Plates, Pins and Screws holding it together. But those have been there for 13 years already, so it is kindof 2nd nature at this point. Unfortunately, I am not even able to sit long enough to do my freekin Desk Job anymore. If you hear of anybody looking to hire a Cripple with a Cigar Fetish, I be the guy!! :p

PuroBrat said:
Not if my wife catches me hanging out there, but it sure is a nice shop. I will certainly be going back. :thumbs:
Just tell her it's therapy.

The exagerrated (sp?) inhaling and exhaling is good exercise for the affected area. Hell, you may be able to write the stogies off as therapeutic appliances.

M. Gipson :thumbs:

Now all I have to do is find a Dr who will write the scrip for that. Hmmmmm, nice idea tho! :D

Well, I dunno how it pays, but have you considered working in a cigar shop. A mixture of sitting, standing, walking, and maybe when it is slow, some recliner action.

Emo

PuroBrat said:
Thanks bro, unfortunately my back pain is aided by the 12" scar up the middle and the Plates, Pins and Screws holding it together. But those have been there for 13 years already, so it is kindof 2nd nature at this point. Unfortunately, I am not even able to sit long enough to do my freekin Desk Job anymore. If you hear of anybody looking to hire a Cripple with a Cigar Fetish, I be the guy!! :p
PB,

You are f**ked up aren't you?

Dear God.........plate, pins, and screws........ :0

Serious condolences on the below average disposition PB. Nothing worse than aggravation that you cannot rid yourself of. Hang in there.

M. Gipson :(

Got a great idea PB. Tell the wife you got a part time job there. It doesn't pay anything, but you get to smoke free. Then ask the shop owner if he needs any help, all you want for pay is a couple of smokes a day. :thumbs:

Did I mention that I have a great wife, 3 wonderfull children and my wife still loves me enough to want to have another one? Life has it's ups and downs. There will allways be something worthy of complaint, however, it has been my experience that the Good stuff far outweighs the bad.

I think all too often I tend to forget all my blessings, just wanted to point a few out so you guys won't think I am a whiny bitch :p

Thanks for the concerne Bro, you guys are my lifeline when I get down on my pitty pot. I come here to pull myself back into the living. :thumbs:

Wascal said:
Got a great idea PB. Tell the wife you got a part time job there. It doesn't pay anything, but you get to smoke free. Then ask the shop owner if he needs any help, all you want for pay is a couple of smokes a day. :thumbs:
Hmmmm ;) Now that IS an idea :love:

PuroBrat said:
I think all too often I tend to forget all my blessings, just wanted to point a few out so you guys won't think I am a whiny bitch :p
We would never think that, well as a collective whole we wouldn't think that. :0 Just bustin yer ballzac bro.

Emo