• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Frank Llaneza: 1920—2010

One of the great one's in our "hobby". RIP

Also noticed in that article that he lived past his 90th birthday. Amazing how all these hard working cigar smokers manage to live into their 80's and 90's. Thank goodness the tobacco nazi's out their are working hard to protect our health. :angry:

One of the greats in the biz. Frank made a host of heavenly cigars so maybe the home office decided it was time they employed his services? ;)

RIP Frank - don't let 'em work you too hard!

I've been a big fan of his for years. I'm saddened by this loss, but if only we could all do as much in our lives...

Crazy! I was just given a Frank LLaneza 1961 cigar by a rep when we were at Pheasant Cigars the other day, crazy.

It's a shame to see someone who was so influential pass.

What is interesting is that Lew Rothman of JR Cigars has a Special running in honor of Frank, where he is giving a nice cigar case with a couple of Franks newest blends. This was of course in play way before Frank's transition.

I just visited the site, and they have a memorial on the home page. It has always been very evident that Lew Rothman Loves Frank. Must have been a hell of a Friend too.