• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS

moreno

Hello Everybody,

i just saw that there is space to share some HOT Cigar Deals, i am new to Cigarpass but not new to the cigar business, i started out in 1946 at Cifuentes y Cia in Habana, worked myself up to production & quality control manager
i was able to leave Cuba in 1970 and went to Miami and worked in all kind of small cigar factories, i realized i couldn explore my knowledge and in 1985 i got a job at Matasa in the Dominican Republic, here i runned the production till 1997
then i started up factory number 4 for the Fuente Family also in Santiago, afterwards i did a small project in Indonesia in the world famous factory Taru Martani in Yogyakarta where i trained cigarrollers,
then i went back to the DR and runned the factory for the Late Pedro Martin, and for the past years i did some consultancy work here and there, and now i am working on a small new project called My Cuban Wheel,
for this project i am making a few products with cigars blended & made in the Old fashioned way as we did in the 50's.

Long Story short, the website will be launched by the end of may, but i want people to try the cigars, so this is what i am doing, through my facebook fan page people can sign up for the newsletter, i hope to get 500 subscibers by the end of may,
and among these subscribers i will raffle 100 FREE sampler boxes containing 10 cigars,completely Free with Free shipping (US Only)
please feel free to sign up by going here and like the page https://www.facebook...352057481505115
and then click on the welcome button, (with the two spotlights) and sign up for the montly newsletter.

I hope you guys like this, please spread the word ?? Saludos Moreno

I don't do FB, but good luck. I'll definitely pick up a few and try them when they're available .

Perhaps you should say "A chance to win free cigars" rather than FREE CIGARS. There is a difference......

Same here. Thanks for the opportunity.

Edited because of new version of Tapatalk on my tablet. Sorry Rod.

Hello guys,

thank you for signing up, for people who don't use facebook please try this link, it might work without signing in, it will bring you directly to the link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cuban-Wheel/352057481505115?sk=app_208195102528120

if it doesn't work direct just shoot an e mail to info@mycubanwheel.com and we sign you up from there

The website will be launched by the end of may, around that time i will do the raffle.

The change to win the Free sampler box is at least 20% or more since, even if i don't get 500 subscribers by the end of may, i will still raffle 100 sampler boxes
which will hold 10 cigars, i made 5 different sizes for the first release, and the box will hold two cigars of each size.

saludos Moreno

Best of luck to you.
Liked
Subscribed

Tim

Subscribed!
It'a great to have you here Senor Moreno.
It's not enogh for me to light up a cigar with out knowing about where, how and what made that fine smoke possible.
Reviews are great, but SCHOOL is what I need lol.
Thanks for taking the time and effort to share with us your knowledge.

Subscribed, thanks for the back story. I will make sure to get my hands on some of these !

Liked and subscribed. Good luck with your project. Looking forward to trying this.

Joe

I'd prefer to try the cigars BEFORE a 'like'....you know...dinner before dessert sorta thing!

;)