• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS

FYI the website will be launched on May 20 and is currently under construction, if you are not on Facebook just drop me an e mail asking to join the mailing list at : info@mycubanwheel.com and i will be more then happy to sign you.
the date for the Raffle is May 21, please spread the word

saludos Moreno

Thank you so far for the signing up guys, i still hope to get some more sign up's for the newsletter as we are exactly 1 month away from the Raffle.
to have a change to win 1 of the 100 FREE Sampler boxes i encourage everybody to sign up for My Cuban Wheel's newsletter you can do this through the fanpage on Facebook, which you find here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cuban-Wheel/352057481505115
or you can simply drop me an e mail to: info@mycubanwheel.com

there are absolutely no strings attached to the newsletter sign up, an if for some reason you don't like to receive the newsletter anymore you easy unsubscribe.

have a nice weekend,

Moreno

If anyone has not yet went and looked I'd take a few minutes to take a look. The small amount I know is great ! I have been trying to keep in with whats going on with MCW through the facebook page and throwing in my opinion and comments here and there.
The pictures so far look great and i have high hopes for these sticks.

Liked.
I'm sure with your passion and experience this will be a great smoke. Good luck.

I am really happy that some of the cigarpass members signed up for the newsletter, for the people who didnt signed up, do yourself a favor, just sign up it doesnt cost you anything, i am not gone throw spam mail at anybody, it will be just a newsletter probably ones a month and if you don´t like it you can unsubscribe with one click,

If you do subscribe you will be taking part in the Raffle which i will do on May 21, where i will Raffle away FOR FREE INCLUDING SHIPPING (us only) 100 boxes cigars

That´s a no brainer guys, and if you have friends in the cigar store, at work, at Church or your neighbor or uncle or whoever smokes and appreciates a good cigar tell him about it so they sign up, just mail me info@mycubanwheel.com or if you like go to Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cuban-Wheel/352057481505115 and there you see a little more and you find a newsletter sign up button. thank you in advance, Saludos Moreno

[hint] Senior Romero, I would so love to share a few of the Cuban Wheel made cigars with my friends over at Two Guys Cigars [/hint]

Just wanted to keep you guys posted on My Cuban Wheel, the raffle which was held on May 21 was a big success
The website creation takes longer as hoped for but we are getting close.

so please stay tuned, and if anybody of this forum won a box during the raffle then it would be nice to post a review.

cheers Moreno