• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Colibri Slice Cutter

dirtyleafcigars

It's that time again at Dirty Leaf.... giveaway time! Any purchase in the next week enters you to win 1 of 7 Colibri Slice Chrome Cutters! ALL purchases will receive a free bottle of Cigar Caddy PG Humidifier Solution! You can't beat these deals with a stick... good luck!

Dirty Leaf Cigars Homepage

m_clknf000701__02244.1381239771.1280.1280.jpg

Any purchase enters you to win 1 of 7 cutters that are being given away. Any purchase (in the next week) will automatically receive a free bottle of Cigar Caddy PG Fluid though.

I don't think anyone here uses PG anymore. We use beads and distilled water. They actually work.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
I don't think anyone here uses PG anymore. We use beads and distilled water. They actually work.

Doc
And Boveda Packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love 'em.

grateful1 said:
Free with Purchase?

Possibly free with purchase.

Reminds me of that great commercial:  "Says here you MIGHT be a winner..."

MilesMingusMonk said:

I don't think anyone here uses PG anymore. 

Doc speak for yourself. I put that crap in my radiator.   :D

Hey Light This - are you familiar with the Lumberg Method? :0

MMM,

You always seem to amaze me with the stuff you remember. Is that guy still alive?  The messed up part about it is that he was serious. I won't be trying the "Lumberg Method" anytime soon. 

"Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.  Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too...  mmmk..."

MilesMingusMonk said:

:laugh: Wow! He was last active on May 2012 so I guess the antifreeze took it's time before kicking his ass

MilesMingusMonk said:

Hahaha this one was before I got here. I can't believe it doesn't get referenced more lol

MilesMingusMonk said:
If you want to see the effects of the Lumberg Method, read my review here.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahahahaha dude, I was literally crying when I was reading this and looking at the pictures... That must be one of the funniest review I have ever read :laugh: :laugh: