• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

Erika.jin

Banned
Hello guys I am new here and I am trying to bribe you guys LOL!
Here is what I am giving away, first come first serve!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just drop a line!
1 Untold Story Hemingway Maduro (the guy at the store keep on saying it hard to get a maduro Hemingway... I honestly don't know) along with...
5 perfect Opus X bands (I have collected them they are all in perfect shape) I know some ppl like those =)
I know its not much but I am in a happy mood!

Hello guys I am new here and I am trying to bribe you guys LOL!
Here is what I am giving away, first come first serve!

just drop a line!
1 Untold Story Hemingway Maduro (the guy at the store keep on saying it hard to get a maduro Hemingway... I honestly don't know) along with...
5 perfect Opus X bands (I have collected them they are all in perfect shape) I know some ppl like those =)
I know its not much but I am in a happy mood!

What do you think of the Opus X line? What is your favorite vitola?

Quiz Time...
Ahaha Opus Vitola?
Well I like most of them, there are not really one I don't like
HOWEVER I think smaller and shorter ones such as the XXX or the #4 captures the cigars essence better. The biggest one I found myself enjoying is the Reserva D'chateau
I mean don't get me wrong I would smoke a double corona but the taste is not quite the same and its long!
I actually just aquiered a 4yr old "A" probably end up trading it =)

Nice gesture! I saw the title and came running because I figure you were giving away those bad memory Tats! :laugh:

The ahaha vitola is the one they're asking an arm and a leg for.
laugh.gif

Nice gesture! I saw the title and came running because I figure you were giving away those bad memory Tats! :laugh:

Ahaha I don't have bad memory tats LOL
I do have some tho... Who know maybe I will be up for sending some cojonus 09...
Since you have not specified if you wanted the maduro... here is what I am gonna do, and this is only for Jonesy...
I will send you if you so wish so
1 Cojonus 09

I am in a good mood guys my jerk of an ex tried to call
Muahahah
The red button never looked so red and sweet!

Ok, this has ended... =(

The "winners" are:

Wkoti
Looking for Knowledge
Dawgson...

I know I said four but...
AAron also gets it! (and no one dare make a chick joke and math!)

And
Jonsey if you so chose to take me up on the Tat

Thats all folks!
Send me the addy by Wednesday and I will send them!

One last thing...
Some one think of a cool way contest/game whatever way for me to get ride of those! They where his...
Well I dunno I paid for them so they are technically mines!
One thing though I am not paying shipping on those LOL

Are the cigars you're giving away yours, or someone else's? I understand being angry and wanting to hurt someone, but if they aren't yours, do whatever you want, but I can't accept one.

Are the cigars you're giving away yours, or someone else's? I understand being angry and wanting to hurt someone, but if they aren't yours, do whatever you want, but I can't accept one.

X2 I couldn't have said it better myself, if they are yours then this is mighty generous of you!

One last thing...
Some one think of a cool way contest/game whatever way for me to get ride of those! They where his...
Well I dunno I paid for them so they are technically mines!
One thing though I am not paying shipping on those LOL

Hmmmmm......

Erika, how much did you pay for those Opus X tins each? What shop did you buy them at? Are you selling them, or just giving them away?

The sticks are mine...
Well since I am going to be here for a little while I will tell you a little bit more about myself...
I have been with this guys for 3 years or so now, moved in about a year ago...
It was fun while it lasted, anyway some mutual friends of ours get us started on cigars about a year or so ago... Ever since we got hooked!
Now, I am a or I was a Civil/Structural engineer (going back to school), he at the time was a trader wannabe I am sorry... but he wasn't that great
"We" bought the cigars... now let me clarify I pay for them, and we smoke them together... Stupid me and this goes for everything else from cat litter to rent "we" pay for them.
Things didn't work out (another women, of course) and he split about a month or so ago.
I got into a great mood because he tried to call me back about an hour ago =)

That's it folk
So I guess they are mine? LOL

Erika, how much did you pay for those Opus X tins each? What shop did you buy them at? Are you selling them, or just giving them away?
ohhhhh!
Sorry! Just the tin... I did not want to mislead you guys...
IT'S EMPTY