• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Glenfiddich Hip Flask

I'll hopefully be finding more things like this. I'm a big freebie person so I'll try to keep ya'll up to date on freebies for cigars and alcohol.

Anybody ever get their's. I have yet to receive mine???

I forgot all about this! Nope, I never got mine, either. :laugh:

maybe too many of us signed up and they knew they had been had... oh well

Fuggen scumbags. I never got mine.

These shitballs now have this message on their site:

Due to overwhelming consumer response, we are no longer able to fulfill requests for flasks. Please check back soon and often for future promotions and offers.

Thanks for your support.

Yeah well fuck you...... :angry:

Fuggen scumbags. I never got mine.

These shitballs now have this message on their site:

Due to overwhelming consumer response, we are no longer able to fulfill requests for flasks. Please check back soon and often for future promotions and offers.

Thanks for your support.

Yeah well fuck you...... :angry:

ditto

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for what support?

I s'pose the ol' F'You is in order.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for what support?

I s'pose the ol' F'You is in order.

By support they mean, "Thank you for buying the bottle of Glenfiddich 15 Year-Old Solera Reserve" which is where one would get the code for the free flask.

Is it ironic that Glenfiddich gets a FU for running out of flasks and not getting them to people who didn't buy the Scotch?

From today's email:

--------------------------------------

Dear Sir or Madam:

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your interest in Glenfiddich
single malt scotch and our hip flask program.

Unfortunately, it has been necessary to institute an early discontinuation of the
program as the supply of flasks has been depleted. As you may or may not know, we
have run this program consistently since January 2004 and have always had the stock
available to supply our loyal customers. Unfortunately, in September 2006, this
offer was picked up on some “free deal” websites and we received over 60,000
requests in September and October 2006 alone. Our supply was exhausted before we
even knew what hit us!

Again, we do apologize to our loyal consumers who the offer was originally intended
for. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

William Grant & SonsUS Importer,
Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch Whisky
1-877-533-0947

DISCLAIMER: This email was sent from Glenfiddich's Automated Email Information
System, so please do not reply.