• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE Killer Beans...tell me more!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
I'm going to be running this special all year, so you should start now!

Cut the labels off your empty bags of Killer Beans coffee and save them. When you've got 10 of them, mail them back to me and I'll send you a FREE 1/2 lb bag of any Killer Beans that you'd like...and I'll pay for the shipping.

It may sound crazy, but it's true. Don't miss out on getting your hands around a bag of FREE Killer Beans coffee.

Jerry

Right on Jerry that is a way cool deal. I will be saving all of my labels from now on. You the man!!

MrJerry said:
I'm going to be running this special all year, so you should start now!

Cut the labels off your empty bags of Killer Beans coffee and save them. When you've got 10 of them, mail them back to me and I'll send you a FREE 1/2 lb bag of any Killer Beans that you'd like...and I'll pay for the shipping.

It may sound crazy, but it's true. Don't miss out on getting your hands around a bag of FREE Killer Beans coffee.

Jerry
[snapback]188845[/snapback]​

Jerry,

In all the time I've raised my children, I have NEVER been able to get them to clean with the zeal that they did when they came across the bags I was saving for this offer... Those little creeps tossed all my saved empty bags... Now they're all standing around with innocent looks on their faces because they know dad is PISSED!!!! :angry2:

Oh, well... I just gotta start my collection over again!!! :laugh:

Great offer!!!

Hey guys, if you have naver tried Killer Beans coffee, go for it! These are the oiliest beans I have ever seen. When you open the bag, they give off a very heady aroma. And the taste is exquisite. I ordered 6 half pound bags because I wanted to have a variety. After I take the price of the beans and add in shipping, the price per 1/2 pound is equal to what you could pour yourself in the store or get from Starbucks. But neither can compare to this fine coffee. :love:

emodx said:
Hey guys, if you have naver tried Killer Beans coffee, go for it! These are the oiliest beans I have ever seen. When you open the bag, they give off a very heady aroma. And the taste is exquisite. I ordered 6 half pound bags because I wanted to have a variety. After I take the price of the beans and add in shipping, the price per 1/2 pound is equal to what you could pour yourself in the store or get from Starbucks. But neither can compare to this fine coffee. :love:
[snapback]191066[/snapback]​

What emo said.....

Word of caution - Killer Beans is SO good, it's addicting... I've never drank so much coffee in my life! Can't get enough!

I am sipping on a Grande Caribbean Cut Throat as I type. This is great coffee. Here is the write up on it:

Caribbean Cut Throat: Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It is a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors tot he finnish. Very deep body... a body to die for!

This is some seriously good stuff. I figured I would top this for Gerald seeing how I really enjoy this blend.

Emo

emodx said:
I am sipping on a Grande Caribbean Cut Throat as I type. This is great coffee. Here is the write up on it:

Caribbean Cut Throat: Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It is a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors tot he finnish. Very deep body... a body to die for!

This is some seriously good stuff. I figured I would top this for Gerald seeing how I really enjoy this blend.

Emo
[snapback]191401[/snapback]​

Had me the Nicaraguan Knifefight this AM with breakfast. It's 85+ degrees here, and I am DEFINITELY not a warm weather coffee drinker NORMALLY - but this stuff is so dang good!!!

Gerald - I curse your name!!! I liken you to a crack dealer!!! These are definitely "Killer Beans"

emodx, thanks for the high praise...damned glad you're enjoying the beans.

Hey George, sorry to hear your kids threw out your lables...you should keep your "crack" where they won't find it!

Don't worry about the labels, I've gotcha covered!! ;)

I'm almost out again. Gonna order closer to pay day. Not only has Jerry hooked me, he also has my wife hooked. One of my wife's friends fell on hard times and moved in with us temporarily. I now am suppling her coffee addiction to those damn beans. :p

Cool! I have a huge stack of labels that were left over from the LOL Herf last year. I should be good for about 100lbs. Can I get weekly deliveries?? :sign:

Matt R said:
Cool! I have a huge stack of labels that were left over from the LOL Herf last year. I should be good for about 100lbs. Can I get weekly deliveries?? :sign:
[snapback]191941[/snapback]​

What ever you'd like Matt...I'll have to charge you an additional $12 per pound to cover the "special shipping" charge. Send 'em off buddy! :cool:

Heyboys, don't forget to save those damned Killer Beans lables...you do want FREE COFFEE don't you!

Top for those who haven't seen this yet. I've been getting quite a few labels mailed back to me and in return sending out loads of beans...keep up the good work guys! :cool:

Mine got tossed by the wife ???
She did't know I was saving them
I'll just have to start over :)

Bill

wam79 said:

Bill
[snapback]206226[/snapback]​

Help is on the way...remain calm!! :laugh:

MrJerry said:
wam79 said:

Bill
[snapback]206226[/snapback]​

Help is on the way...remain calm!! :laugh:
[snapback]206247[/snapback]​
Jerry
you da man brudda :thumbs:

Bill

Had a chance to finally meet Mr. Jerry..at boxdoc's herf!

What a great guy.. he some of the most interesting coffee stories.!! He was kind enough to give us a sample of his coffee..!! I think this is his way of getting us addicted to his coffee :D ..Thanks for beans!! Now I Need to order a sampler now :0