• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free pipe tobacco from Altadis

I ordered the sampler and got hookah tobacco instead. :laugh: I ended up sending it to a fellow CP'er.

I think I just got my in today?!?!?!! I got in a package from Dream Castle located in Richmond VA but it is Shisha for a Hookah pipe. I have some friends who have hookah's but I do not own one. It smells like a decent blend and I do not ever remember ordering a freebie of Shisha, but perhaps I am wrong? Maybe I will try to post again and wait another 10 weeks.

I ordered the sampler and got hookah tobacco instead. :laugh: I ended up sending it to a fellow CP'er.

I think I just got my in today?!?!?!! I got in a package from Dream Castle located in Richmond VA but it is Shisha for a Hookah pipe. I have some friends who have hookah's but I do not own one. It smells like a decent blend and I do not ever remember ordering a freebie of Shisha, but perhaps I am wrong? Maybe I will try to post again and wait another 10 weeks.

That sounds really really weird. The samples I got clearly came from Altadis, I believe an address in North Carolina, and the tobacco was clearly marked as being pipe tobacco (and the blends were listed on Tobacco Reviews).

Got mine today. Three pouches.
Wild Cherry,Fox and Hound and Blue Note...

Smoking a cigar so haven't tested any yet...

Got mine today, these blends.

That sounds really really weird. The samples I got clearly came from Altadis, I believe an address in North Carolina, and the tobacco was clearly marked as being pipe tobacco (and the blends were listed on Tobacco Reviews).

Mine were shipped from Dream Castle. I think someone at this distributor is hitting the Hookah a little too hard.

So.. I originally put in for the free sample on the 19th of May of this year. On August 6th I got some Shisha in from Dreamcastle and thought they messed it up. Today, I just got my sample in of three blends: Blue Note, Cherry, and Fox & Hound. This package was also from Dream Castle in Richmond VA, so even if you think you won't get your package.. just wait another six months and it may still come in! :sign:

The cherry smells like.. well, cherry. The blue note smells pretty good, and the Fox & Hound smells very smoky. Can't wait to try some of these freebie blends!

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered mine and can (not) wait.

You'll be waiting a while my friend. I ordered mine early last year, and have still not seen it yet...

I ordered mine in like September, and don't expect to see it anytimes soon...
blush.gif

Thanks for the link. I just submitted for it. I wonder how long it will take to get, if at all.

They seem to do the giveaway in waves. People will sign up, no one will get anything, and then bam, everyone who submitted gets something. So you might wait a few weeks, or a few months.

I picked up a bunch of samples at the Ft Wayne pipe show. they had boxes of it and non one taking them :laugh: :0 ???

I loaded up but soon advanced to presumably better things and never tried it.

If someone really has to have some Altidis I could part with some :D

They seem to do the giveaway in waves. People will sign up, no one will get anything, and then bam, everyone who submitted gets something. So you might wait a few weeks, or a few months.

When I ordered I got it within a few weeks. I even ordered for my old football coach a week later and he got it in a few weeks too.

Just sent my request. I just started, so I figure I'll try some different kinds and see what I like best. Thanks!

Well the 4 month and 27 day wait was worth it for me. Just received a tin of Sutliff Private Stock #5. From the smell of it, I was not sure I was gonna like it. But almost finished with the first bowl now and it is not to shabby.

I did this one time and they sent me like 4 lbs of pipe tobacco in pouches. Only a couple was decent and the rest well, crap. But it was free so one can't really complain to much. They do tend to take many months before they will send it out. I can't remember how long it took me to get mine since I did it before 2007.

Old thread but oh well! I am about half way through my 1.5oz of maple street from sutliff. Real mild but it does taste like pancakes. Its best in the morning with coffee or late at night after a hearty dessert. Cool anyhow.