• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friday the 13th

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone supersticious about Friday the 13th? :)

Not really, but yesterday could have been Friday the 13th for me. Problem with the car first thing in the morning. Finally get to work and I spent the entire day on the phone dealing with employees who had taken a double dose of idiot pills this morning.Finally get home and go out to the grill to start it to cook some chicken, no gas in the tank. Finally I go out to the deck after dinner to smoke a cigar. I purposely picked one, a Bolivar Fuerte belicoso that have been burning perfectly for me. Guess what, son of a gun canoed on me and I could not get it corrected.####, what a day!

LOL @ Shadow. Sounds like you had a pretty bad thursday. :-D

Rod, after my day on Thursday. I took a meritorious day off on Friday. Got some work done around the house in the morning, then spent the afternoon at my local shop smoking. That made up for the day before.

Thanks for all the good wishes, I had a great Day, worked from 6am to 6pm came home had cook dinner,(wife can't grill steak) had one glass of wine and 1/4 of a Mayorga Robust and slipped into a Coma.:cheesy:

If you have time to read posts from 2001 you must really work in IT :D

I'm not superstitious of it but my wife obviously is. When she was pregnant with our son she had the choice of a c-section on Friday the 13th or Sat. the 14th.....so we had a Valentine's boy 9 years ago. :thumbs:

Not being superstitious is like not believing in God.

If you're wrong you're fugged.

NA