• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends on the Forum

Hehe, and here I thought she might be my future ex wife too...
Well, there's always the cigars then...

Haaaaa! Okay. Far too early for coffee to come out my nose! Dammit!

But, yes, we're family and very protective of each other. Todd has an incredible cast of characters populating his forum. Stay with us, have fun, learn, read more post less, and you'll "get" what makes our family special. Own your goofs, PM folks, participate.

-Trey

Edit to fix "too". Bad Trey!

All I know that this is the first place and last place I log into each day to see what sort of cigar related mayhem you guys (and gal) are up to.

Haaaaa! Okay. Far too early for coffee to come out my nose! Dammit!

But, yes, we're family and very protective of each other. Todd has an incredible cast of characters populating his forum. Stay with us, have fun, learn, read more post less, and you'll "get" what makes our family special. Own your goofs, PM folks, participate.

-Trey

Edit to fix "too". Bad Trey!

It's like a Circus. :D

I have made several friends on this forum. They have my respect, admiration, and affection. When I first joined, chat was working and I got to know several participants in real time conversations, etc. Other friends from some PM activity. It's all been fun and fulfilling.

Danno, how's that boy? Haircut?
He's great. All advanced classes and a really decent person. No, his hair is longer than ever. I think he wants to be an Native American Scout. And don't say there aren't Italian Indians. Surely you've heard of the Wopaho tribe.

Ha! Love you bro! Man card exception! Tell R I said howdy!

-Trey

He's great. All advanced classes and a really decent person. No, his hair is longer than ever. I think he wants to be an Native American Scout. And don't say there aren't Italian Indians. Surely you've heard of the Wopaho tribe.

Are they all named Tony?

None of these guys like you either...but I do!

That's the same line you used on me.

I've have the fortune to meet several members here. Once you get past the stigma associated with going to meet some random dudes from the Internet it's not so bad.