• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Chateau quality?

charrah

As a relatively new smoker with a limited budget, I've been hearing a lot about Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente. $80 / box of 20 and all wrapped individually in cedar? It seems pretty good to me yet I haven't been able to get a single. I've seen every type of review saying they're some of the lowest quality cigars they've seen to the absolute best buy you can get. Can anyone share a little bit of insight on them?

I've been smoking for many years, and this is still one of my favorite cigars. You can't go wrong with them, and for the price, they're a steal. Check out some of the retailers who post at CP -- they'll take good care of you.

I smoke one every day. The Château Fuente SG and Cuban Belicoso SG are best. Stay away from the Double Château. It invariably has burn issues for me.

Doc

My go to is the 858 Maduro you can get a box of 25 for around 4.50 a stick.
Always a great smoke for the price.

No complaints here on the Chateau Fuente line. Small ones are great when you only have 45 minutes or so, the SG Double Chateau is my go-to on the golf course (lasts for 9 holes so I smoke two of them) and the Cuban Belicoso is fantastic.

Shop around, as prices vary. But as Rod said, check out some of this site's sponsors. They'll take care of you.

CF Sungrown is a very good cigar, especially when considering the price. I doubt you would be disappointed with your purchase if you grabbed a handful (or a box) of them.

I've been smoking 6 years and the Fuentes Chateau is one of the first I smoked, I've smoked probably 50 or more since then and have never had a bad experience. Arturo Fuente is too notch in my book.