• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Goodies!

Can I call dibs if it ends in xXx?

Thanks for the sales Jim!

I sleep with one eye open and my mouse pointer on the refresh button.

4 months??? What the?? You mean that's what those red letters are on the top of the forum for??? J/k :) nah I'm good on the 5er. Don't think I have much room left in my humidor. With that being said time to go smoke one to make some room. :)

4 months??? What the?? You mean that's what those red letters are on the top of the forum for??? J/k :) nah I'm good on the 5er. Don't think I have much room left in my humidor. With that being said time to go smoke one to make some room. :)

PM me your address.

I have a feeling that folks are not aware of the updates to the first post on this thread...

I thought the two boxes of Opus, the WOAM's were the "more to come in the AM". No?

Sig said he was in for 5 in a pm to me...I believe that's 27 of the 32 accounted for...

If you guys end up wanting that box - call the store - 724 - 838-1090, I'm living there these days - I won't be by a computer much until after Christmas.