• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Maduro Hemingway

mealstrom

Someone gifted me 2 of these beauties. I'm a Fuente whore, but I'd never seen the maduro Hemingways. He said he had a tough time finding them himself. It was one of the BEST Fuentes I've ever had. Had all the Hemingway flavor that I love, but a nice sweetness with the maduro wrapper. I'm definitely going to have to find more of these!

Yes, they are tasty smokes. But unfortunately they are not as easy to come by as we would like. Those are definitely one that I snatch up whenever I can find them.

My favorites are the WOAM and signatures. Keep an eye out at your favorite online shops, they do pop up from time to time at MSRP.

Too bad they are not always available, so they turn the "rare Fuente" corner and people will charge way over MSRP for them. Work of art run about $183, but the maduro box can go as high as $300+ it is crazy. Price gouging at its best...Fuggers!!

:thumbs:

I found a ton of them in NC at MSRP not too long ago, you must have missed my anejo and hemingway order thread!

You know, as much as I love maduro Fuentes, I've still never tried a WOAM. I'm going to have to look for a few of those somewhere. They're the short figurados, right?

You know, as much as I love maduro Fuentes, I've still never tried a WOAM. I'm going to have to look for a few of those somewhere. They're the short figurados, right?

Yes, slightly bigger than the Short Story vitola.

-Jess.

WOA is the Mark McGuire version of the Short Story. Don't sell the cammy WOA short. That is a wonderful cigar as well.

I'm smoking a gifted Hemingway signature maduro right now and i have to say that at the half way point, this might be the best cigar I have ever experienced.

Thanks so much Jim :-D