• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Mania at Holt's this year

partagasman2008

Just curious if any of you attended this years Fuente mania or the one a few years ago.

I'd love to know what you thought, how it was and if it would be something a newbie like me would enjoy
Might contemplate a trip south if there's a next one

Les

If you like Fuente cigars, you would definitely enjoy it. Lots of product, the opportunity to buy cigars at MSRP as well as purchase some cigars that you might not see otherwise. Lots of good folks there as well as the Fuente Family (Sr, Carlito, Cynthia and some of the younger generation).

Save your money and I'll see you next year !

The first year, it was held in June. But these past two years, it's been held towards the end of September. So it appears that you have 11 months to save those pennies !

I just missed it this year.  I was in Phila on business.  They said to email them and they could sell over the internet, but I couldn't they guy to answer emails.  

Mike

I fucked it up this year and got too busy working to score anything despite having a hell of a guy offer to mule for me  :blush:

I missed out on a mule.  Usually pick up a few boxes or so from this event, but missed out this year obviously.