• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente / Promethues OpusX 22 boxes

KevinWHoecker

$750.00 will soon buy you the following from a partnership with Prometheus and the Fuente Family.

2) SerieX X Square, (1) BBMF, (1) LBMF, (2) Shark, (3) double robusto (3) Chili Pepper and (2) Forbidden X Lancero. In addition to the 14 "special and rare sizes" there will be 2 each of DC, RdC, Perf X and Perf #2.

Worth the $750.00???

More worth it then when it was a supposed $1,000 that was mentioned last week. Not worth it to me though but I would guess it is to some.

KevinWHoecker said:
$750.00 will soon buy you the following from a partnership with Prometheus and the Fuente Family.

2) SerieX X Square, (1) BBMF, (1) LBMF, (2) Shark, (3) double robusto (3) Chili Pepper and (2) Forbidden X Lancero. In addition to the 14 "special and rare sizes" there will be 2 each of DC, RdC, Perf X and Perf #2.

Worth the $750.00???
[snapback]216367[/snapback]​

Hmmmm...$750 was the 2004 Edition MSRP price. The new 2005 Edition, with the cigars you stated, is rumoured to be MSRP $995.00.

PASS........I would never pay those prices. I could buy 4 boxes of nice Cubans for that kind of cash.

I'd rather take several swings at the Newbie Sampler Trade for half of that amount and then spend the rest on sticks I know I like (incl. a few Opus). At the end of the day, I'd be a lot happier.

I don't know yet.

There are alot better and rarer cigars out there to be had for a fraction of that price!

The Master said:
PASS........I would never pay those prices. I could buy 4 boxes of nice Cubans for that kind of cash.
[snapback]216379[/snapback]​

:thumbs: It'd be nice to have some rare Fuentes but not at that price.

Buying some of the sticks as singles would be desirable, but then I was looking at some of last years singles. They are going for $70. Rediculous. Alot of selfish people out there. Not sure any cigar is worth $70, at least not current production. I certainly would thrown down alot more than that on a Cuban Davidoff.

KevinWHoecker said:

Worth the $750.00???

No, I will not purchase this item from your cigar store; yes, I think this was a classless attempt at doing market research to see if you should stock said item.

moki said:
KevinWHoecker said:

Worth the $750.00???

No, I will not purchase this item from your cigar store; yes, I think this was a classless attempt at doing market research to see if you should stock said item.
[snapback]217471[/snapback]​

ahhh

moki said:
KevinWHoecker said:

Worth the $750.00???

Yep and it should be pretty obvious what the answers would be if you knew the members of this board... At least for me....

As I said in the other thread:

What I'm catching onto is that every cigar you mention in your "reviews" (Lars Tetens, Padrón 1964s/1926s, Forbidden X's) are cigars you're trying to sell. Don't insult our intelligence; if you want to sell product, post in the appropriate forum.

Neuromancer said:
ROFLMAO...Moki's chasing him from thread to thread...
[snapback]222338[/snapback]​

Just trying to give everyone the whole picture...

moki said:
Neuromancer said:
ROFLMAO...Moki's chasing him from thread to thread...
[snapback]222338[/snapback]​

Just trying to give everyone the whole picture...
[snapback]222339[/snapback]​

And we appreciate it. I have gained a lot of insight (or at least all sides to a story) on a number of people and issues on this board that I never would have had without it. Thanks for keeping you eyes out.

moki said:
KevinWHoecker said:

Worth the $750.00???

Sure would have been more fun if we all replied "absolutely... I'd definitely buy if that deal were available!". If it were a marketing ploy instead of an honest thread, someone may get stuck with a whole lot of expensive sticks!!!!

Jim

Moki and the FOGS are still lookin' out for us. Tell KevinWanker or whatever his name is to GO AWAY!