• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Short Story In Stock

gmiranda33

Guys I now these are rare in some areas, so here you go.

Fuente Short Story $5.15

Avo 80th Anniversary $15.00

Davidoff 100th Anniversay
Diademas Finas $22.00

Avo Limited Edition 2005
LE 05 $12.00

Padron 40th Anniversay
Nat. or Mad. $25.00

Padron 1926'S
# 35 Nat. $10
# 6 Nat. $12
# 9 Nat. $18
# 2 Mad. $16

Remember CigarPass members now receive a 10% off their order.

We sell sticks & boxes. Please email your orders to gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
or give me a call at 305-412-0720.

Smoke em if you got em!
Gabriel Miranda

MSRP from Fuente is $5.15.
Mikes Cigars shows heavily discounted prices but never has the product in stock.

In that case, I'll sell all the Short Stories that I don't have for $2.00, shipping included!

Beat that price!

Mikes Cigars shows heavily discounted prices but never has the product in stock.

Funny - I received a box of these, from Mike's, when I last ordered.

Thank you for the offer.

Gary

In that case, I'll sell all the Short Stories that I don't have for $2.00, shipping included!

Beat that price!

Addy is in the profile... :whistling:

You accept pP as an acceptable form of payment don't you??

G-

If Mike's discounts heavily then so do many other places. One in particular has 5-packs for <$20. That's less than $4 a stick. Another for $4.30 a stick. That is with out any discounts.

Also, Fuente distrubution varies greatly and we all are aware of that.

I am not saying you dont have some good/great pricing (some of your Padron deals look great) but you should be very cautious about how position what you have to sell.

I say this only as friendly advice.

We all enjoy and value vendors who support the site, and I look forward to you continued offers here.

Al