• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Truth?

Martin2D

Clueless About Life
My brother visited a prominent Florida retailer and he was told that Fuente has not rolled any Anejo 77's since the ones they made for '06. Anyone know of any truth to this? This would make sense and account for the mold issues that continued to plague Sharks this year. However, it would put the "container ship" explanation under some scrutiny IMO unless this years shipment was held up as well.

Seems very plausible IMO.

Is this the same brother who's sisters boyfriends daughter from his first marriage twice removed knows a guy who once had ilconceived sex with a midget who's third cousin worked in the factory and saved up his daily allowence of cigars to sell to only the closest and most secretive of friends?

Is this the same brother who's sisters boyfriends daughter from his first marriage twice removed knows a guy who once had ilconceived sex with a midget who's third cousin worked in the factory and saved up his daily allowence of cigars to sell to only the closest and most secretive of friends?
???

The midget's name is robbie.

The midget's name is robbie.

(Thread jack, but have to say this...)

And the midget was under the sink in the cupboard...

Midget.... midget.... midget.......

Edit: Thought I'd put the link in... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyvzfgxY0kc

I asked my midgets, and they know nuttin 'bout no Anejo Sharks not being rolled, said it's a dirty lie.

It's "Little People" :laugh: oh yeah like I'm the pc police sorry :blush:

I got 2 boxes of Anejo's this year and the one I opened didn't have mold. Not sure about the sealed box. But I wouldn't listen to the midget they're just after your sticks!!!

I've heard the same thing. I want to say that the lady that rolls them got married and took some time off. I can't remember who told me that so don't take it to the bank.

So, they rolled them in 2006 but only packed them end 2007? Just asking because the 2007 Sharks did not have the humidpak inside ???

Brian

Interesting.

It almost sounds like a way for a "prominent Florida retailer" to justify charging more for this year's release claiming they already have an extra year of age. :rolleyes: ;)

It's certainly possible. It does seem odd that they would have put enough of them back last year to fulfill this year's shipment, but I'm not familiar enough with their normal practices to know anything about that.

I don't really chase them, were sharks harder to get this year than they were in past seasons?

I found them easier to get this year than in the past. I got 2 sealed boxes this year and in the past have only been able to buy single sticks normally limited at 2 per day.

Thinking I should have only gotten one my tastes are changing. We'll see what some age does on them.

I found them easier to get this year than in the past. I got 2 sealed boxes this year and in the past have only been able to buy single sticks normally limited at 2 per day.

Thinking I should have only gotten one my tastes are changing. We'll see what some age does on them.

If you don't like em I'll buy em. Seriously! :whistling:

I'm not sure how true this is, but one of the owner's of one of the B&M's I frequent told me last December that the Fuente's only had 1 roller for the Anejo 'Sharks' and that she ran off and got married the previous year. He wasn't aware if she ever came back or not, or if they trained someone else to take her place. Whether it's true or not, who knows? I thought it was interesting story, though. He by far had the cheapest price on Anejos that I could find in the Houston area last Winter, so he could have told me any ol' story and I wouldn't have cared.