• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FULL!!!! CONTEST!!! NBA Final 8 (Random Draw forTeams) ... $20 per entry.

Congratulations on the win Jeff @CigarStone. I think even if the Knicks won yesterday, they would had their asses handed to them from Boston.

@CigarStone INDY knocked off @thinde NY and moves on!!!
1716216147513.png

@Smart Ash Minnesota comes back from 15 down at halftime to beat @tomthirtysix Denver in game 7
1716216400213.png
Sorry everyone I was busy celebrating the 150th running of the Kentucky Derby. The fastest 2 minutes of sports. I donated... had the 4 horse who finished 4th. Anyway... back to NBA.

Facing off in best of 7 series

Minnesota - @Smart Ash (w gm1) (w gm2) (w gm 6) (w gm 7) WINNER moves on to semi finals
vs
Denver- @tomthirtysix (w gm 3) (w gm4) (w gm5) OUT

SERIES- 4- 3

Indiana - @CigarStone (w gm 3) (w gm 4) (w gm6) (w gm 7) WINNER moves on to semu finals
vs
New York - @thinde (w gm1)(w gm2) (w gm5) OUT

SERIES- 4 - 3

Dallas - @smellysell (w gm 2) (w gm3) (w gm 5) (w gm 6) WINNER MOVES to the Semi Finals
vs
Oklahoma City - @jacot23 (w gm 1) (w gm4) OUT

SERIES- 4 - 2

Cleveland - @grateful1 (w gm 2) OUT
vs
*Boston - @tone-ny (w gm1) (w gm3) (w gm4) (w gm 5) WINNER MOVES to the Semi Finals

SERIES- 1 - 4
Eastern Conference
@CigarStone - Indiana
vs
@tone-ny - Boston

Western Conference
@smellysell - Dallas
vs
@Smart Ash - Minnesota

Eastern Conference
@CigarStone - Indiana =0 OUT
vs
@tone-ny - Boston= 4 (w gm 1)(w gm 2)(w gm 3) (w gm 4) WINNER ON TO FINALS

Western Conference
@smellysell - Dallas = 4 (w gm 1) (w gm 2) (w gm 3) )(w gm 5) WINNER ON TO FINALS
vs
@Smart Ash - Minnesota =1 (w gm 4) OUT

1716217739056.png

Last edited:
On one hand, I would like to stay alive today. On the other hand, I would hate to knock Tom @thinde out knowing that the Pacers have no chance of going deep.
I can't believe nobody ran with this one. 😁
Your saying that the Pacers have no chance going deep. Cuz that's what rumors have the Ladies saying about you. 😁

Thank you... I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses and waiters.

Jeff... you know you love being the underdog. 😉
That's one scrappy bunch and they played another great game. Starting watching a little into the second half and was amazed again and again how they kept coming back to not only bring the score close but to also gain the lead.

Wow thought Pacers would have won one of those games, close finishes.

Last edited: