• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Full Metal Classroom video

Hey, I don't edit my board like you axers over at LTC...

So, forget that, you earned it.

Now, do I need to start posting quotes from you Scott to show how you're playing both sides on this? You ready for me to hang you out for all to see?

Don't get me started because when I'm done with you, you'll be the laughing stock of this board.... :whistling:

SFG75 said:
If you.......

-Take down the thread about me over at CS and stop referring to me as: "Sorry Fokkin' Gutless"(You can keep the misfit toys thing, I like that)

I will....

-Apologize for taking on Neal at LTC chat
-Apologize for Bill's friends getting axed at LTC
[snapback]171579[/snapback]​

Interesting tactic Scotty, you demand something that you know is against board policy (taking down threads at CS) as a condition for you to do something that you should do in the first place which is to apologize.

Also Scott, please don't continue to lie because NO one from this board board ever said:
You guys showed up and posted crap like "I'm not following your stupid rules, F____ You!"

You and Zac have to learn that pathalogical lying will only get you into further trouble, just like it did with Bill Clinton so smarten up.

coventrycat86 said:
SFG75 said:
If you.......

-Take down the thread about me over at CS and stop referring to me as: "Sorry Fokkin' Gutless"(You can keep the misfit toys thing, I like that)

I will....

Interesting tactic Scotty, you demand something that you know is against board policy (taking down threads at CS) as a condition for you to do something that you should do in the first place which is to apologize.

Also Scott, please don't continue to lie because NO one from this board board ever said:
You guys showed up and posted crap like "I'm not following your stupid rules, F____ You!"

You and Zac have to learn that pathalogical lying will only get you into further trouble, just like it did with Bill Clinton so smarten up.
[snapback]171607[/snapback]​

Well Bill, I know what you guys find so objectionable, likewise, I find what you guys post about myself at CS to be in bad taste as well. I wouldn't have said those things that I did in LTC chat had I not read some of the crap you guys posted. Until you guys admit that what you posted was bad, I won't feel a pressing desire to apologize for anything that I may have done.

This is a prime example as to why CigarPass strictly enforces a NO SPAM rule, especially when it comes to advertising other boards. If only Zac had listened to my first request not to SPAM, we wouldn't have to go through all this BS.

SFG75 said:
If you.......

I will....

WTF? You never "took me on" in ltc chat. What are you talking about? I've had one interaction with you on that chat. I asked if you were who you said you were and had you prove it. Once I was satisfied sfg was indeed you scott, I told you that you had crossed the line in what you had said to Lee and others in there, that you were vile and profane, that I had no interest in interacting with you in the future, and that you were a huge disappointment to many members here. That's it, that's all.
So, I have no idea what you would be apologizing for, unless you said things behind my back, which I might add, would not surpise me.
You'll be here a long time huh? Me too.

NA

SamClemmons said:
SFG75 said:
If you.......

I will....

WTF? You never "took me on" in ltc chat. What are you talking about? I've had one interaction with you on that chat. I asked if you were who you said you were and had you prove it. Once I was satisfied sfg was indeed you scott, I told you that you had crossed the line in what you had said to Lee and others in there, that you were vile and profane, that I had no interest in interacting with you in the future, and that you were a huge disappointment to many members here. That's it, that's all.
So, I have no idea what you would be apologizing for, unless you said things behind my back, which I might add, would not surpise me.
You'll be here a long time huh? Me too.

NA
[snapback]171639[/snapback]​

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Neal!! Just send Scott a few sticks and he'll love you again. :love: :love: No matter what Scott allways thought of you before, once you sent him a few sticks over that whole pass stolen off the porch thing he thought you were a pretty dang allright guy after that. Do it again Neal!! Work that lovin magic on Scott again Neal!! :p :p :love: :love: :p :p

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I'm sure scotty will need some more sticks now that he's bombing PuroMooch on a regular basis....

Hey, guilt by association.... :laugh:

Scott who?
tired-vi.gif

SFG75 said:
coventrycat86 said:
SFG75 said:
If you.......

I will....

[snapback]171607[/snapback]​

Well Bill, I know what you guys find so objectionable, likewise, I find what you guys post about myself at CS to be in bad taste as well. I wouldn't have said those things that I did in LTC chat had I not read some of the crap you guys posted. Until you guys admit that what you posted was bad, I won't feel a pressing desire to apologize for anything that I may have done.
[snapback]171625[/snapback]​

Let me see if I've got this straight, Scott behaves poorly while on his power trip at LTC (deleting and editing posts, locking threads and banning people), people try to take issue with him for being completely wrong and Scott refuses to admit he did anything wrong. Now he's demanding apologies before he will admit he's wrong and continues to act like a jerkoff with his
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
response to Neal because Neal was correct when responding to Scott's lame post.

Scott, there's no hope for you.......

Fug him, he's done here!

Where are all of his so called supporters??? I'm really curious to see who they are....I could probably count them on one hand since most don't come here as they've been run off........

Anyone who associates with PB is a friggin loser and deserves what they get!

Here in Los Angeles there's a "homeless" dude on every freeway offramp, holding the same sign "Please help me, I'm homeless, God Bless", or "Homeless, please help". What ever happened to the "Will work for food" signs??? Damn, even the homeless have gotten lazy.

I find it quite odd that EVERY single "homeless" person I have encountered has been very cleanly shaven, nice hair cut, nice shirt, name brand jeans (which appear to have just been washed) and a nice pair of Nikes. Hmm, what's wrong with this picture? And the saps keep giving these "poor" people money!!! It disgusts me. These "homeless" bring in a crap load of money every day and don't even pay tax on it!!! They once did a story on these people, and turns out some of them were bringing in $100k/year, pretending to be homeless.

Where am I going with all of this? If you want to fall for anyone's mooch attempt, so be it. Why you would want to associate with a habitual moocher is your problem. I for one have seen PB's mooch attempts not only at CP, but other sites, and it's disgusting. He opening admits he's a moocher, and people continue to fuel his less than appropriate behavior.

Exactly, the guy is good at what he does...

Then Scott freely admits that he will keep sending him cigars because we told him not to??? We tried to warn the friggin idiot....

Let me quote old Scrote here....this is from the Leuthardt thread...

Just a few things-I for one am content to let this drop, I've said all that I've wanted to say and then some. Our members visited their site and gave them input on this guy and what all he was about. I think a major reason why this thread continued for such a long time was not because we agreed to hold a large scale invasion, but rather, their members offered up excuses that just amazed us. A few people here couldn't believe what they tolerated and how they ran the board(i.e.-ccat of all people being banned) and some of that venting of people "not getting it" was released here. I'm proud to say that we didn't create a knock-out drag-out fight over there, it was brought over here in our forum where we have the right to talk about such things. Evidently they had the same desire, since they posted over here as well......unheard of to them given their moderator's strictness. No one created the moniker "stogiechat_sucks" or anything like that. It was amazing that someone who created such a moniker on our board lectured us on "sophistication" rolleyes.gif I do wish them the best of luck. If they want a truly peaceful site with much less drama, they ought to drop any passes since that requires some taking out of the trash from time to time and it's obvious that they don't want to do that for whater reason IMHO.

Even conflicts between members can be somewhat beneficial. While I've crossed swords with Servebig a time or two, he and I are working on a trade together and he just might not be all that bad of a guy. biggrin.gif It was interesting to see that although some members here may not have the best relationship with one another, we're quick to band together....reminds me of a family or the '78 Yankees. This is the friendliest place on the net, and 1 thread out of 48 or so doesn't negate that fact.

Sam-You're awesome man, keep up the good work.

Servebig-I've been an @$$ to ya, but I'm glad that we have worked this out to some extent. You're a good BOTL and I apologize for ever insinuating that you are out to screw people. We may not agree about other people "stirring the pot" or what not, but when push comes to shove, you're a o.k. in my book. Best of luck to you and hope there are no hard feelings. thumbs-up.gif

Leebo-Keep up the good work, you are part of what makes this site what it is today-period.

coventrycat86-Thanks for setting the record straight on more than one thing brought up by the alien horde on this thread. You've extended a helping hand to me on more than a few occassions and you are truly interested in helping a newb like me learn the ropes. Thanks again.

Rod-Thanks for running the bets cigar site in the world.

Davey-You're still gay. biggrin.gif

Now, after riding our coat-tails, how come Puromooch is all of sudden such a saint??

Scott, you are so ****ing two-faced, it's pathetic! Zac gives you a little power to be a mod and look how the story changes!! You sir are done! Keep posting, I love squashin bugs!

:0 :0 :0 :0

WOW, I forgot Scott used to think quite highly of Lee, Neal and me. My how times have changed.

The amazing thing is that we did absolutely nothing to this guy and he becomes a two-faced whore.

And never mind any friggin polls, no one has to determine that Scott's "done" here, he managed to do that all by himself.

They once did a story on these people, and turns out some of them were bringing in $100k/year, pretending to be homeless.

Rod, a woman I work with at the Capitol used to live on the upper east side in Manhattan in a fairly nice apartment building. She used to see this scumbag in the elevator quite frequently. One day she say to the doorman "Can you get this guy out of our building?" He said "No, he lives here" This scammer made enough money panhandling full time to afford an upscale apartment. :0 :0 :0

I got suckered in a couple of times with panhandlers but never again. I also sent PuroMooch cigars one too (yes, I'm ashamed to admit it but I did :( ) NEVER AGAIN

What gets me the most about PuroMooch is that he readily admits that he's received hundreds of cigars but seldom if ever SENDS cigars to anyone.....

Well Bill, you should also post the apology that I made regarding the whole Eleuthardt deal. Nothing positive came about as a result of that whole thing.