• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Funny but not!

LOCAL669

I have two boys, the little one is taking after his brother for sure. Little man has a new hobby he loves to do, bobbing his head into the toilet!!! LOL, while this maybe funny in some sort of odd way he will one day dunk his head into a surprise he may not like! No matter how many times we try to explain ( not even two yet so its kinda hard ) he still loves to go for a dunk. Guess I gonna have to put a keypad lock on the toilet.

Just a story of my crazy kids!!!

Does anyone have kids that do dumb things for fun or is it just mine LOL!!

I would suggest one of these.

T_6_setP1.JPG

My 15 mo old loves to stick his hand and arms into the toilet and splash it everywhere. Yesterday, he put his red sox play bat in there and damn did he make a mess! lolol. Ahh well, what can ya do!

Don

When I was 18 months old, my mother could not figure out why I kept drinking the water out of the toilet. Especially after I had just finished drinking a juice or some other beverage.

The result after some doctor visits, I had turned diabetic. Lucky for you, your son is only playing, not drinking. :)

There are many children that develop a fascination with toilets. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because it's like magic to them..... it just makes things disappear! My 20 month old daughter also fancies the latrine. She's a smart cookie because she never does it when anyone's around. But as soon as one of us is occupied, she goes right to the toilet and starts splashing. Ahhh.... gotta love 'em!

Children are quite remarkable! Mine has powers. I've thought it myself since he learned to crawl, but
he has recently, at 4 years old, boldly stated that he does in deed have "powers".
They morph, stretch, disappear, etc. with uncanny speed.
It's all thier learning pocess, everything is observed with all reactions and opposite and equal reactions, put to memory. Everything is an adventure, a game, a joy.
I wish we all could keep that, to that degree, as we age.

My 15 mo old loves to stick his hand and arms into the toilet and splash it everywhere. Yesterday, he put his red sox play bat in there and damn did he make a mess! lolol. Ahh well, what can ya do!

Don

Smart kid, atleast he understand that the RedSox are stinky LOL!!

LOL! That's gross. Funny but gross.

Luckily for us, neither of my girls have any particular fascination with the toilet. They are, however, intensely fascinated by our AV rack. At 15 months, my littlest one can turn on the DVD player, make a DVD play, stop or pause it, and turn off the player again, on command. Now if I can teach her how to fetch bottles from the fridge and cut the cap on a cigar, I'd say she's earned her pay. :D

Wilkey

Don

Smart kid, atleast he understand that the RedSox are stinky LOL!!

LMAO! My wife and her family along with my whole family are ultra die hard Res Sox fans. My close friend is a die hard Yankees fan, so it is fun to see which car pulls out with a bumper sticker, or what x-mas presents they get, etc etc. :) I am more of a red sox fan than anything else, but I just enjoy watching the games.

Don

I have two boys, the little one is taking after his brother for sure. Little man has a new hobby he loves to do, bobbing his head into the toilet!!! LOL, while this maybe funny in some sort of odd way he will one day dunk his head into a surprise he may not like! No matter how many times we try to explain ( not even two yet so its kinda hard ) he still loves to go for a dunk. Guess I gonna have to put a keypad lock on the toilet.

Just a story of my crazy kids!!!

Does anyone have kids that do dumb things for fun or is it just mine LOL!!
Sounds like normal behavior for a Phillies Phan! :sign:

Children are quite remarkable! Mine has powers. I've thought it myself since he learned to crawl, but
he has recently, at 4 years old, boldly stated that he does in deed have "powers".
They morph, stretch, disappear, etc. with uncanny speed.
It's all thier learning pocess, everything is observed with all reactions and opposite and equal reactions, put to memory. Everything is an adventure, a game, a joy.
I wish we all could keep that, to that degree, as we age.

lol... they do indeed have powers mate, from an early age.

It is a great thing as a parent being able to watch them develop and discover, even when they add chaos to all aspects of you life. Chaos is fun sometimes, but constant chaos tends to wear you out. Thats when grandparents come it to save the day!

Joshua must have been about 18 months old when I first recognised his "talents". We were sitting at a stop light, with my father-in-law, when Joshua started yelling "balloon, balloon, balloon". Bob and I looked around and couldn't see any anywhere, so, of course we just acknowledged the balloons half-heartedly. Light turns greens and a half mile down the road, at a car dealership, there are the balloons that Joshua was yelling about. I learned then not to doubt anything that he says. :whistling: :laugh:

My 4 year old recites TV commercials (maybe we let him watch too much). The other day Billy Mays was hocking something and he said to me, "Dad, why is he yelling?"