• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Funy thing happened

About a month or two ago a buddy and me were on the golf course and had consumed quite a few beverages and everything was great. I decided to break out a couple of cigars. He is not a big smoker and didnt want a "good" one. I went against my better judgement and gave him an opus and told him to enjoy. I cut mine and lit it and didnt look back. Well, about a hole later I noticed this really wierd smell. I looked over and my buddy was smoking his cigar with cedar wrapper still intact. I almost fell out of the golf from laughing so hard.

I would love to see that.

The closest thing I have seen is a friend clipping the foot of a WOAM....

<BR>About a month or two ago a buddy and me were on the golf course and had consumed quite a few beverages and everything was great. I decided to break out a couple of cigars. He is not a big smoker and didnt want a "good" one. I went against my better judgement and gave him an opus and told him to enjoy. I cut mine and lit it and didnt look back. Well, about a hole later I noticed this really wierd smell. I looked over and my buddy was smoking his cigar with cedar wrapper still intact. I almost fell out of the golf from laughing so hard.

I would love to see that.

The closest thing I have seen is a friend clipping the foot of a WOAM....

Yup. There're the one's that were actually made in Jamaica with Jamaican Tobacco. Then the Huricane came.....

Doc.
Oh, OK. THese have some Jamaican tobacco in the filler, but rolled in DR.

I went home, checked the box, and now have to correct myself. When I said they were rolled in DR, I was going off what JR had on their site. But I pulled the empty box outof the closet, and sure enough it says 'Rolled in Jamiaca West Indies" then on the bottom of the box"Hand Rolled in Jamaica."