• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gael is back in business!

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
If you're a La Luna fan, or have been curious, Gael appears to be back in business. Just got my long-delayed order of V2s and they look great. Something different, they are pre-clipped, which might bother some folks, but they draw beautifully.
The Ecuadorian SG wrapper looks like Lindt chocolate. Can't wait to fire one of these up!! :)

Yup, received mine yesterday. I gotta say these are some of the ugliest cigars I've seen in a while, I'll be smoking one tonight to see how they taste.

Edit: those would be LHB Black Torpedo's

:cool:

I've been a fan ever since Gatorsmg hooked me up in my nO0b sampler. I got some of those "pre chopped" V2's, as well as some LLNF Especiales R's and some of the LLNF Colada's. I really like their little Colada's for a quick weeknight smoke.

Haven't smoked any yet; giving them some "down time" in the humi. But, this weekend.... :thumbs:

I still advise folks to NOT use their web site to order; it's inventory doesn't appear to be updated in real time and is just about worthless, IMHO. However, every time I've called them in person I usually get to talk to Gael. In stock / not in stock isn't a question that way, and they usually ship my orders same day.

FWIW - B.B.S.

Edit - I still cant spel.