• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gamelover2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, edited my response above before I saw the other post.

PB understood it correctly....... and I did mean the long end. ;)

Allofus123 said:
Sorry, edited my response above before I saw the other post.

PB understood it correctly....... and I did mean the long end. ;)
I never got that far, I was laughing too hard over the "reframe" as opposed to "refrain"

:p :D :sign:

Ok, I misunderstood AOU123, I agree. Everyone's been warned, so don't complain nobody warned you. As I've said, I won't deal with him again because despite my good experience I trust everyone else who has posted warnings.

coventrycat86 said:
I never got that far, I was laughing too hard over the "reframe" as opposed to "refrain"

:p :D :sign:
Busted big time......LOL

Please take note that I will leave it as spelled and not edit it. I except my mistakes, own them, learn from them............... and then stalk the SOB that brought them to light.....ROFLMAO! :p :sign:

Please take note that I will leave it as spelled and not edit it.

Well, Kenny's got me on that one :p :D :sign: Now I AM busted big time :D

One will notice that many of my posts are edited shortly after posting because I don't spell very well and my fat fingers hit a lot of wrong keys :p

and then stalk the SOB that brought them to light.....ROFLMAO! 

Oh MAN, now I've done it, tick off a guy from Texas who has a gun. I'm not too smart sometimes.......... :p

See, there's that *EDIT* again, I said "to" instead of "too", told ya I can't spell :p

Some of you may remember getting PMs from me regarding this individual and some concerns I had about his ethics. I won't go into all that here, but this thread just confirms the opinion I'd already framed.

I still don't know if what he does is intentional or simply misinformed, but the fact that issues keep coming up......... :(

Caveat emptor (or passer/buyer in this case)!!

I think it's pretty clear at this point that this guy is a scammer, plain and simple. Sure he made some good trades to build up confidence but that is all part of his game. He is using the great generosity of the folks on the boards to make a profit. That aint right :angry:

Wait!!!!! PB, you don't mean to tell me that I was right again do ya?

123 is a pussycat and probably_ _ _. Buwahahahahahahahaha!

I warned you guys.

NA

What do you lay claim to being right about this time Sammy? :p

Somehow I have a feeling that even a blind Squirrel can find a nut once in a while :D

Oh, and I suppose you'll deny that we had this very conversation 3 months ago, you know, when you where defending GL and I was telling to look at your hole card again?? Hmmmmm?

You sir, are a wanker.

And... it's a pretty clever blind squirrel that finds a nut more often than not.

:sign: NA

I am not a wanker, at least I do not think so ???

I will not deny that we had this conversation, although it doesn't really come in on my recall ??? But I am still not convinced you are right on this one.

Time will tell, but I see no proof the guy is bad, only evidence that there may have been some newbie mistakes in the past. Only time will tell, and I personally refuse to listen to anything from more than one of our new "members".

As you are fully aware, I will stand up for a brother until I see reason not to. Such was the case with Shuji, and in that situation you were most certainly right, that one I will concede :lookup:

It's a free country, and anyone can defend anyone they wish to defend. Further, anyone who chooses to do so can continue to do trades and transactions with anyone they want.

As for me, if I know through reliable information that someone has screwed people over in such transactions, I will not do business with the person. Doing so is enablement in the worst sort of way, in my opinion.

As for GameLover, my first inclination, like PuroBrat, was to believe that he was a newbie who made a few newbie mistakes. History and his pattern of conduct on one board after another has proven that my inclination was erroneous. There are reasons why he has been banned from Cigar Aficionado, CigarWise and CigarWeekly.

Just remember the adage -- if you sleep with dogs you'll likely wake up with fleas.

Van! Bruddah! Gives me a chubby every time you use all them pretty words. Haven't seen you around in a coons's age. I'll have to get over to that "wise" board and see what ya'll are up to.

NA

Status
Not open for further replies.