• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gaming Geeks Unite!

I'll "step off the pier" with the IM demos over the weekend. So much for getting anything done.......:p

Logitech G13 or Nostromo n52te......

T

I saw the Hawken trailer, and am officially stoked for it. In fact, I'm headin home today to fire up some Armored Core 4 on the PS3.

I'm still waiting on the new Mech Warrio; it's been a while since I head anything on it. I'll have to check. There are far too little mech games IMHO. Same goes for movies.

Did I read wrong or was this supposed to be released like May, 25th? Anybody else preorder?

Did I read wrong or was this supposed to be released like May, 25th? Anybody else preorder?
While it doesn't look like vaporware, it does look a bit like they're pushing the pre-orders to keep on the lights.

Also, This fall is going to hit my social life square in the face - New Call of Duty, new Elder Scrolls (Skyrim), Diablo III, and a re-release of Halo:Combat Evolved. Every game that filled in the absence of another is getting a sequel or re-released at the same time :angry:

That being said, had some fun getting shot in Black Ops on 360 this weekend with mr rob300c

i have been looking into that Pyre....just have to make sure that it will be compatible with my MAC.

T

your MAC will implode if any real game is played on it you know...

:p

dirty pool old man, dirty pool........

8 months after purchase and nothing... :angry:

Anyone else feeling the same?

Looks like they are trying to raise more funds on Kickstarter. That might help get it pushed out.

A game I have been beta testing since July is http://www.planetside2.com/

Only catch is it is a PC only game.

So after 2 years since Swissy mentioned this game, I get a email last night telling me they've been picked up buy Steam and are currently awaiting prerelease.

I wrote these guys off years ago, I sent a email to the company almost a year ago about their plans and timeline on when I shall receive what I paid for and never heard back.

This game better kick some serious ass, it's had quite a build up and they've probably lost me as a customer for the future but it is nice to see they eventually planned on finishing the *&@ @#&! game.

Haha.. yeah, it's been a long time coming. That said, the game has had a few updates on their webpage for some time. I've been playing it a little, but it's all deathmatch right now. Something I have grown very weary of over the years. But, they are using that to create the co-op play I s'ppose.

Downloaded the Steam version, and it's the same deathmatch maps... loats of fun, but still in early release. If anyone pre-purchased the game, you may find you have more than one key. I got mine, plus a spare to give away, and after I loaded it on Steam, there may even be a third that is in my Steam gifts.

I had the most fun at the target range tho,.. wish that was in the Steam version.

HAHAHAHA!  Holy CRAP. It's actually here. kinda.  It's been HOW long? I feel like *I* should give refunds since I posted his and suckered people in :laugh:
But... in all honesty, I've played a little bit and it shows a LOT of promise. I like the direction they are going with it and the atmosphere in game is great.

Interstellar Marines
19 hours ago

THE NEUROGEN INCIDENT IS HERE! - Our very first full co-op experience is live for you to play. This is the first taste of co-op in Interstellar Marines and we hope it gives you a great idea of the kind of immersion we want to achieve. We're look forward to hearing your thoughts and the experiences you have with your friends. For The Love Of The Game!

Hey Swissy, did you ever get another dog? If you were not so busy dodging icebergs and polar bears you'd know the Mac rocks, ain't like the old days bro.