• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gas Prices

Check my sig (sucks for all you drivers, I ride a mountain bike to work :p)

We was upto $2.84 for the cheap stuff as of last night around 10pm.

As I pulled into the gas station, the sign for regular unleaded was $2.91. I pulled up to the pump, stuck in my card, then noticed the pump was showing $2.89. BONUS! I pumped as fast as I could to make sure there wasn't a mistake, but it seems they were changing the prices as I got there. First time that's happened.

Cheapest in the area is $3.09
money.gif
for regular.

all of a sudden it is $3.10 a gallon here....after the Memorial Day weekend, it'll drop again.

$2.91 cash only. We've been looking for a honda accord

$3.69 ALL OVER THE PLACE, CAN'T FIND ANYTHING LOWER. :angry:

I paid $3.44 in Deeeeeeeeeeee-Troit Monday. Saw as high as $3.59 and as low as $3.39 (after I filled up ??? ).

Here in my little part of Canada today it's $1.119 / litre, which works out to $3.96 US / USG.

Cost me almost $30 to fill up the Gold Wing today.

This evening I paid $3.44 for midgrade, with a $.03 club card discount. The best part, it was $.05 less a gallon than last weekend. (I buy premium usually, but have been slumming it every other 1/2 tank fillup).

$2.85 this morning NJ has the lowest gas prices in the nation! Unfortunately we have the highest property taxes in the nation as well :angry:

Now i'm worried about the next fill up, my first born is grown up and left the coop. :laugh: