• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gaston Sucks!

Lee

:angry:
I haven't seen this much rain since the flood of '85!! Richmond is mostly under water! Luckily, I live on a big hill!

I finally made it to work at 9pm, took forever to get here! Soooooo much damage everywhere!

Think I'll need a smoke tonight.... :D

Sorry to hear about the damage. Please tell me that Havana '59 is safe! ???

We were supposed to get a direct hit as well, but the storm turned and hugged the coast. We didn't get a drop. Go figure?

Try to keep dry,

Take care,

Will

It doesn't look good down there, people still trapped in buildings, cars washed away, evactuations galore!!

:(

I live in Richmond also. Luckly I am also on a hill. Doesn't look like I will be going anywhere for atleast 2 days.

It took me 3 hours to get home last night from downtown. I work about 6 blocks from Havana '59 - that area was the worst hit.

Some brick buildings fell, cars scattered everywhere, streets closed...it is a bad scene down here today.

Hope my fellow Richmonders are doing ok. I'm always up for a herf at Havana '59...shoot me a PM guys!

Floods are the worst. Much worse than tornados. We have both here and I feel your pain. Relax on the hill and have a cigar.

1f1fan said:
... I work about 6 blocks from Havana '59 - that area was the worst hit.

Some brick buildings fell, cars scattered everywhere, streets closed...it is a bad scene down here today.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! :0 I love that place. Please keep us posted on the damage.

You Richmond brothers have our sympathy. I hope you and your families are safe and remain that way.

Take care,

Will

Latest report is 20 blocks of downtown Richmond have been condemned. Hope that is an exaggeration, but came over the local news. :(

No exaggeration.........everthing is sealed off down in Shockoe Bottom, Richmond Police have been setup there all day keeping everyone out. Just saw Havan59 on the news, looks like the water was up 3-5 feet in there! Very sad..... :(

5 dead, others missing.......

What a nightmare.......

Very sorry to hear of the bad situation there. ???
It's been a busy morning prayin for all of the stuff going on on this board today.
Between Dave and family, the weather in Fla, and the weather issues in Richmond. If there is anything else any of us can do for you folks, let us know.

John V.

Yeah, I'm a little concerned about Francis sinced it reached category 4! That's gonna be a rough one for the Fla. brothers!

Good luck!

I sure as hell hope it doesn't come up the coast though.... :(

Lee,

We're thinking about you keep your head above the water brother!

BenjieV :D