• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gauging Interest

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
Hey all,

I just opened an account with Alec Bradley.

Wondering what the interest would be for a sale thread.

LMK and Thank you! I appreciate your support!

Jim

I do love the Tempus- but I'm still working in the same box I've had for two years.

I'm sure they're pretty popular due to the rating from CA, but the last 5er I bought online didn't burn too well. Could be due to a variety of reasons. I'm always willing to try again.

Get CC H. Upmann on board, I'll be a life long customer :D

I'd have some interst. I have been on an Alec Bradley quest as late. I am trying alot of their lesser priced blends at the moment, but am interested in moving up the line.

Dave

Good idea Jim, Alec Bradley makes some tasty sticks although I am still wating to try the Presnado range. I had a 1997 harvest the other night and the flavor profile was really good for a mild>medium stick.

I haven't smoked many of them. I had a Black Market that was real decent. Just don't know if I'd get an experimental box right now. Been dealing with illness in the familia.

I'm stocked up on AB smokes at the moment. I'd surely be all over this if the timing was right for me though.

Jason