• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gavin......Gavin.....

Putz Mulligan

shhhhhh, cigar learning in process!
I've been pretty damn busy lately with too many birthdays (March 6, 16, 19) and travel for work so have had little chance to smoke with my local BOTLs but one of them, whom I have yet to meet, decided to pass along a slick underhanded grenade through the front door! Thanks Gavin for the lovely selection and I am sure I will get a chance to meet some time in the future. Hell, I might even make a special stop on my way to IE through Murrieta.

I've been pretty damn busy lately with too many birthdays (March 6, 16, 19) and travel for work so have had little chance to smoke with my local BOTLs but one of them, whom I have yet to meet, decided to pass along a slick underhanded grenade through the front door! Thanks Gavin for the lovely selection and I am sure I will get a chance to meet some time in the future. Hell, I might even make a special stop on my way to IE through Murrieta.

Shouldn't this be in the newb/FOG war thread?? Fuggin' noob! :laugh:

Great hit Gavin, Charlie is one of the best around.

Dude, just come to the IE Herf held at Grant's place!!!!!!! Ya heathen!

Dude, just come to the IE Herf held at Grant's place!!!!!!! Ya heathen!
I concur!