• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gavin's a douche

rvhguy

So I'm sitting here smoking a cigar with Gavin, and I gave him a Cuban Hoyo Epicure #2 -- my last one. He's a good friend, I've known him for 15+ years, and he's the guy who really brought me into this hobby. And all I hear is "the draw is crappy, it's falling part" -- that's gratitude, right? Who's with me? :)

Robert
Cypress CA

While it's true that I introduced Robert to the hobby, I obviously neglected to introduce him to how to properly care for and store a fine cigar. I hate you, Rob.

While it's true that I introduced Robert to the hobby, I obviously neglected to introduce him to how to properly care for and store a fine cigar. I hate you, Rob.

Maybe my education needed more on "how to smuggle," the source of the wrapper problem.

Maybe my education needed more on "how to smuggle," the source of the wrapper problem.

It is obvious to me, that since Gavin brought Rob into the hobby, it is his responsibility to make sure Rob knows what he is doing!

So, I would suggest that Gavin teach Rob how to store cigars and as part of this penance, Gavin should smoke many of Rob's collection to make sure he is learning.:sign:

Ken