• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gawntrail travels to Florida

gawntrail

Guys,

It's been a tough 2 weeks. Las Vegas, then the end of school, then an emergency jaunt to Ensenada, Mexico for 5 days........man it has been wicked :p

We're off to Florida Tues the 22nd. Any of you brothers in the Orlando and/or Ft. Lauderdale areas, I'd like to hook up if possible. (I've also got a 1.5 hour layover in Dallas/Ft. Worth on the way back)

Here's the gawntrail family itenerary:

June 22(PM)-24(AM) Orlando

June 24(PM)-28(AM) Ft. Lauderdale

June 28(PM)-30(AM) Bahamas

June 30(AM)-July4(AM) Ft. Lauderdale

July 4(PM)-7(AM) Orlando

July 7 Home

I'm going to swing the sticks in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale. Anybody that might want to meet up, PM me with a contact number. I'll write it into my day planner and contact you as soon as we get settled in. We're staying at the Ramada Plaza Resorts in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale (Beach Front in Ft. Lauderdale). I'll be checking email and my CP inbox Tuesday morning about 3:30 AM (SoCal time)before we drive to LAX to catch the bird. All reservations are under GIPSON.

Give me a call and/or an email if you're game. I look forward to meeting anyone that wants to smoke, swing the sticks, and/or BS.

See ya there.........or when I get back.

M. Gipson :D

Sounds like fun brother but this week does not look good since 4 of our Chinese Manufacturers here and were doin' 12 - 14 hours days. (Great $$$ Though :D )
Next week looks a lot better, I'll drop you a PM..... :) :thumbs: :)

Sounds like fun. Only 90 mins in DFW, not enough time for anything.

have a good trip, sounds like fun to me! :thumbs:

Fellow CPers,

The bags are packed and loaded on the roof rack. Getting ready to hit the sack for an early wake up call and a trip to the lovely LAX. It sounds like I'm going to hook up with stogieman in Orlando sometime. I'd like it to be a few others, but.........maybe next time. All of you have a great 16 days.......I know I'm going to :p

Bon voyage, Aloha, Sianara, Auvoir, Asta...........'till we return to the smoggy island of SoCal...........See Yaaaaaa.......I am OUT!

M. Gipson