• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gears of War 2

Special K

Seeing the Rainbow 6 thread made me think of another recent announcement: Gears of War 2 in November! I can't wait!

Any other Gears fans out there?

Linky

Edit to add link.

I posted on the Rainbow thread without seeing this one, but yes, I am excited. Halo Wars and Gears of War 2 will make for a great summer / fall season. :D

I posted on the Rainbow thread without seeing this one, but yes, I am excited. Halo Wars and Gears of War 2 will make for a great summer / fall season. :D
Ditto. Gears 2 will be awesome. I haven't read much on Halo Wars but I hope they make it a good RTS. Don't think I've played a RTS on a console before, but if they do it right it could be a sweet system link/online game.

GOW2 (as we gamers call it :sign: :sign: ) is going to be so AMAZING!!!

November eh? SOOOOO LOONNNGGG AWAY!!!!

Man I'm excited we got some Gears fans! We should all get together on a team and see what kinda havoc we can wreck!

My gamertag is the same as my AIM and is in my profile, so if anyone wants to add me on 360 and play COD4 or GOW or Halo 3, feel free!

My gamertag is the same as my AIM and is in my profile, so if anyone wants to add me on 360 and play COD4 or GOW or Halo 3, feel free!

xxdafoolxx is not a vaild Xbox Live Member... try again. :D

Xx Da Fool xX

For some reason everyone has issues. Shoot me yours and I'll add you.

-Edit for spacing.

I'm Hoshnasi on Xbox live. Being a member since it came out, but always been a bigger PC guy. Gears made me appreciate the Xbox, Rock Band just brought it home :)

Yeah, I play Halo less than the other games. Currently I've been playing DMC4, COD4, and before that Guitar Hero 3. Rock Band on the PS3 :)

Hoshnasi said, I've been playing rock band a lot. Friday and Saturdays can be fun when your drinking and playing fake musical instruments. :sign: :laugh:

I do a Rockband night once a month with five of my friends and my fiance. Since everyone sucks I always play the drums.

GoW is an awesome game which I still play Co-Op with online with acouple of my friends. I can't wait for number two.

GoW2 will be awesome if it is anything like the first. Hopefully it will be less filled with shit talking 8 year olds on XBox live gameplay.

Edited to say:

Find me on XBox live as Septumus!