• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Geeeeeez . . . 24 hour timeout on Facebook!

So much for the First Amendment...

Or is it the Second Amendment.  :whistling:

:)

Not A Nice Person said:
Some dipweed snarked at me and I told him to "lick my taint."

He blocked me, reported me, AND I got a 24 hour time out.  Ye gods and ancestors.  Things I have seen people post on Facebook:

"Eat a bag of dicks."
"Go fuck yourself."
"Kill yourself now."
"Kiss my ass, motherfucker."
"Eat shit and die."

But apparently . . . "lick my taint" is just COMPLETELY over the line.  WTF?

~Boar
PC crap never makes any sense. That might be the point!?!

Of course, at least half of what one reads today seems to be nonsense. Ever had a dream that made no sense only to awaken to a suspect reality? Less rare these days...

Maybe you last two might wanna review Cigarpass's "no fucking politics" guidelines.  Just saying.   :rolleyes:

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:
Maybe you last two might wanna review Cigarpass's "no fucking politics" guidelines.  Just saying.   :rolleyes:

~Boar
I know you're "half-kidding" but you are correct. I stopped saying anything about it for fear of stepping on tender little toes so, joke or not, thanks for piping up.

Puck Folitics! Though I like to discuss it as much as some others do, it tends to cause civil wars, which is why I like the rule here on CP.

Geez, if it weren't for the no politics rule, I'd hate all you sons of bitches.

Doc

Yeah, I realized after I hit post that it was probably a political comment.  Sorry for crossing the line and I hope that won't prevent any of you from smoking a cigar with me.

Sheesh, I don't see either of those being political.  Can't we all just get along?

I got a 24 hour ban for using the word 'ass'.  That's it.  Ass.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I'd love to know which jackass reported me to Facebook and which jackass Facebook worker thought that 'ass' deserved a 24 hour ban.  I should have just gone all out and commented with 'Lick My Taint'.  At least I would feel better about myself.