• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gene Arganese Meet and Greet at The Humidor in Redlands, CA

BagfullofPings

For those that are in the Inland Empire, November 6th, Gene Arganese and team will be at The Humidor (Redlands, CA) as a meet and greet. There will be specials on Arganese Cigars and Boxes. You will also have the opportunity to win a trip to Gene Arganese's home and tour his tobacco plant and fields. All you pay is airfare down to Nicaragua for the trip. All in all, this will be a great event, with a chance to meet the man behind Arganese Cigars.

The Humidor
12 E Vine St.
Redlands, CA 92373

(909) 792-4393

Gene is top notch, Cgardan, Cgardave and I were hanging with him last Friday night at our local.

Gene is a great guy, with great cigars, and a great company!

I met Gene only once at the IPCPR in Vegas. I, too, think he's a great guy. I just wish more people would buy his smokes. We tried to sell them but they didn't sell very well for us. Too bad, since they're a great bunch of people at Arganese.

Yes, Finding a decent place, the other forum is good, but lacking tons of information and massive post, but still the local spot for us.

People will receive 5 to 7 free cigars along with a box purchase. Good luck with the golden tickets, I may show up for this event, If i can get out of the office. I'm sure Timbo Slice would be happy to see me.

Are they going to have free cigars? Are you heading out for that event?

Yes I will be at the event.

I'm gonna buy at least one box of the CL3's. It is a tasty cigar.

Jason