• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Geradine Ferraro died today

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Didn't agree with her politically (and everyone will not speak of such here) but I was really impressed with this person. She was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma 12 yrs ago and went public after her diagnosed.

MM is a rare incurable blood cancer. Average survival rate is now only 5-7 yrs. 5 yrs ago it was 3 yrs so even though there is no cure there has been a little progress.

Gerry stood before Congress advocating funding for research into this rare incurable blood cancer. She originally was given three yrs to live but fought a tough 12 yr fight. As with many her downward spiral was apparently within the last two weeks.

BTW, some of you may recall my wife has had the same cancer for the past 5 yrs. Her current treatments are now apparently not working as the numbers last week were not good. Next month we will most likely be changing weapon treatments of choice.

I was just wondering about that GP before I got to the last few sentences.

Sorry to hear about the last test as I'm sure the news about GF hits close to home. Will keep you, your wife, and children in our thoughts.

Didn't agree with her politically (and everyone will not speak of such here) but I was really impressed with this person. She was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma 12 yrs ago and went public after her diagnosed.

MM is a rare incurable blood cancer. Average survival rate is now only 5-7 yrs. 5 yrs ago it was 3 yrs so even though there is no cure there has been a little progress.

Gerry stood before Congress advocating funding for research into this rare incurable blood cancer. She originally was given three yrs to live but fought a tough 12 yr fight. As with many her downward spiral was apparently within the last two weeks.

BTW, some of you may recall my wife has had the same cancer for the past 5 yrs. Her current treatments are now apparently not working as the numbers last week were not good. Next month we will most likely be changing weapon treatments of choice.
I wish your family and yourself, good health in the future.