• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting hitched: ideas needed for cigars that could stand up to long a

If you're looking to smoke one for every year married, wouldn't you want a box that has more than 10-25 cigars in it? Hahah.. How about a 50 cab of Partagas Lusitanias?

If you going for NCs, you definitely want to go with the stronger blends if you want them to age well over several decades. I would suggest looking at Litto Gomez Small Batch cigars. the No. 3 and No. 4 are both readily available right now. They make for a great smoke and are strong enough to age. Of the two, I do think the No. 3 smokes/tastes better to my palate than the No. 4, but YMMV. Best of all they come in boxes of 105 cigars, so you and your wife can both smoke one on your anniversary, and even your kid(s), when they are old enough, can join in...with no fear of a shortage of cigars.

All great recommendations...thank you kindly! I have until October to make a decision and get the funds set aside. Almost everything is paid for in regards to the wedding, so hopefully by that point I'll have the money needed for the smokes. :)