• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Married

wilmotrogers

WilmotRogers
Reaction score
Well boys, taking the plunge on Saturday. In front of 213 of my closest friends and relatives, I am getting married.

I know I have not posted a ton, I mostly lurk and read (and from the sounds of some of the posts - that seems to be encouraged).

Any advice from the members of this board?

And before you ask - while not a huge fan of my cigar habit - she really doesn't seem to mind if I have a couple sticks a week. She sat with me last night while I had a Power Ranger.

Congratulations and good luck!

You know it isn't too late to run away :thumbs:

J/K

Learn to pick and choose your battles. Sometimes giving in, even when you know you're right, is the best option.

Good luck to you both. It's a wonderful thing.

Congratulations! Nice to see you bride supports the passion. :sign:
As far as advice, I'll give you the same advice I gave my Brother & his wife at their rehersal dinner, as stollen from Phyllis Diller:
Never go to be angry, stay up all ight and fight! ;) :D

edited to add: The read more, post less, works well for the marriage too.

Good luck brother! Only thing I would reccomend if she doesn't love cigars is a "special" credit card for your purchases! lol. Just kidding man. Marriage is bliss! I think!

Don

Best wishes on your upcomng nuptials, at some point the bachelor life get's old, as good as it is. Congratulations! :thumbs:

Hummm, Melly is getting married on Saturday too. :whistling: