• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

I didn't see any of that damage. I hope I didn't cause any of that when I repacked. :(
No worries Bill, there will alway be a few that get "transitional" damage at some point.

please keep the panthers schedule I will take it out.

My puts/takes:

92. Fonseca Habana Seleccion;^ p: Arturo Fuente Short Story
2. 601 Connecticut Black Robusto; p: CAO L'Anniversarie Maduro Robusto
110. Hemingway Maduro Signature; p: La Flor Dominicana No. 1
75. AVO 80th Annivesary Torpedo; p: Graycliff Professionale Pirate
120(?): Padron 1926 #35 Maduro; p: LFD Outlaw 2008*

^I don't know the size, but they seem equalivant to the SS$.
*I priced at $11 from earlier p/t
Wes, these all look good except for the Hemi maduro for the LFD 1. If it was a factory Press or a HTF LFD, there wouldn't be a problem, but with the Hemi maduro's being a limited release cigar, it can't be traded for a regular production cigar.

Jonesy,
Gotcha, then I go with the other 4 trades.
that LFD is pressed, but not sure if it is a factory press. Eitherway, don't want to throw a smoke in their I am not sure about.
If it is a Factory Press, it will say it on the band.

Jonesy,

depending on how fast the turn around time for inspection, swapping and usps goes, i might have to be pushed back in the rotation. My job has assigned me to go to Vegas for a conference the first week in Dec. I will be away from Dec 1st through the 6th. I have sent you this via PM but placed it as a post to let the other members know.

thanks

USPS says it was delivered this afternoon.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0001 9541 3848

Your item was delivered at 2:00 PM on November 19, 2008 in CHARLOTTE, NC 28210.

Hey:
Package arrived today. I will go through it tomorrow inspect them and put my puts and take my take. I will make the four trades and withhold the LFD trade.

Peace,
pugs

Hey:
Package arrived today. I will go through it tomorrow inspect them and put my puts and take my take. I will make the four trades and withhold the LFD trade.

Peace,
pugs
Sounds good Wes. Will you also please number your puts so they will be the same on the baggies and the master list? I don't want to change the list on the first page yet because I don't know how you will be numbering them.

I am ready!

P & Ts are not ready yet, but I am thinking about them!
Saturday, a day off, will help solidify the choices.

Blessings to all!
Dave

I realized, too late, that it might be helpful if people would give me some ideas of what they might like to trade for. My inventory has grown and maybe I can send some of you something you might like!

Just give me some ideas what you might like!

Dave

Very nice gesture Dave, good on you sir. How many ashtrays do you reckon you can cram in that box? :laugh:

Man,
I hate to see this box go--I felt like a kid with his baseball card collection sorting, inspecting and enjoying that collection.
I will drop it in the mail this morning and post the DC code.
Sticks looked fine from my end, I separated out the two damaged ones--and put in a new Sharpie. Made sure to keep the SuperBowl bound Panther schedule though so folks could see their march to glory.

As for my numbering
126. Graycliffe Professionale Pirate
127. Hemingway Short Story
128. CAO L'Anniverserie Maduro Robusto
129. La Flor Dominicana Outlaw

Man,
I hate to see this box go--I felt like a kid with his baseball card collection sorting, inspecting and enjoying that collection.
I will drop it in the mail this morning and post the DC code.
Sticks looked fine from my end, I separated out the two damaged ones--and put in a new Sharpie. Made sure to keep the Super Bowl bound Panther schedule though so folks could see their march to glory.
As for my numbering
126. Graycliffe Professionale Pirate
127. Hemingway Short Story
128. CAO L'Anniverserie Maduro Robusto
129. La Flor Dominicana Outlaw
Great job Wes...nice choices for your P&Ts....enjoy the aroma while you can bro!

As for your beloved Panthers, keep in mind your team has to go through...

The Super Bowl Champion New York Football Giants

...on Week 16 to get there :whistling:

Could be a Make-or-Break game for you guys!

I haven't seen the box yet, but after much trepidation, I have some proposed P&Ts.

GULP!! Here goes:

#66 LFD Double Ligero Lancero $8.00 P: Ashton VSG Robusto $8.50
#71 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda $18.00 P: GOF Carlito Robusto 2006 $18.90
#104 Opus X Petit Lancero $10.00 P: Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro $13.50
#107 Tatuaje Verocu #2 East Coast $8:10 P: Cabaiguan Guapo 46 Maduro $8.80
#117 LFD Limitado III $8.10 P: Anejo #50 $8.00
#122 LFD Especiales Churchill Pigtail $7.00 P: Hemingway WOAM $7.35
#123 LFD Factory Press II $10.80 P: Padron 1926 #6 Maduro $12.00

I know some are a little heavy and one is a little light but hopefully, not too much!

Any problems, let me know. Thankfully there is time to make adjustments.

edited for line spacing

I haven't seen the box yet, but after much trepidation, I have some proposed P&Ts.

GULP!! Here goes:

I know some are a little heavy and one is a little light but hopefully, not too much!

edited for line spacing

Man Dave, looks like you have a fascination with LFD's! :laugh: Very nice job on your P/T's. The one that is light certainly has been made up with rarity and your ones that are heavy, sometimes when you make a trade for a certain cigar you want, you have to put in what you have on hand.

GULP!! Here goes:

edited for line spacing

Man Dave, looks like you have a fascination with LFD's! :laugh: Very nice job on your P/T's. The one that is light certainly has been made up with rarity and your ones that are heavy, sometimes when you make a trade for a certain cigar you want, you have to put in what you have on hand.
I am glad they look OK! :thumbs:

As for the LFDs, I have smoked a couple recently that I have REALLY enjoyed and wanted to taste a few different ones to see if the label is as good generally as the ones I have savored! This is a great opportunity to do that even though the ones in the pass do not seem to be the most commonly available vitolas. Still, it should be interesting tasting!
The others are ones I suspect I will enjoy. :love: Besides, It gives me a chance to add some sticks that I enjoy and give some others a chance to try them too! :whistling:

I'll be ready for a reasonably quick turn-around when the box gets here.

Thanks again for the chance to do this!

Why do I suspect we would find potraits of Litto Gomez & Arturo Sr & Jr hanging on the walls in Dave's work shop :whistling:

I have mine scripted out too - that and a bunch of options.

Some of them, though - way out of my price range! Yowza! Not that I wouldn't like to light one of them up, but alas not in the cards right now. That said, Jonesy, this is one classy, well-run pass.

It arrived today and from a quick look, appears to be in fine condition. :love:

After work all day on a large remodeling project, service calls this evening, and the same scheduled for tomorrow and tomorrow evening, it may be Wednesday night before I can do this justice. (The service calls are emergency needs of previous customers needing urgent work, so I need their goodwill, their positive referrals, and the extra income helps too!) :D

I'll get to the box just as soon as I have energy.

Thanks!