• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ghurka Grand Reserve

Krush

CI-GUG-CHUM-400.jpg

Anyone ever try one of these. Its gonna be my first ghurka i picked it up last week and its been in the humidor. Im gonna light it up tonight !

how the hell do you open it ? lol i keep trying to twist off the top.. Until the glass just broke lol. Hahhahah oh well at least i didnt damage the cigar. But i wanted to keep the little container. It smells wonderful i can wait to try it out.

peel the wax off? beneath it should be a lil cork i think. i'm lookin forward to hearing how it is, i've wanted to try these for a while.

CI-GUG-CHUM-400.jpg

Anyone ever try one of these. Its gonna be my first ghurka i picked it up last week and its been in the humidor. Im gonna light it up tonight !

how the hell do you open it ? lol i keep trying to twist off the top.. Until the glass just broke lol. Hahhahah oh well at least i didnt damage the cigar. But i wanted to keep the little container. It smells wonderful i can wait to try it out.

Cool. So you finally found somebody that accepts egold?? :whistling:

lol nope still have that e-gold. I picked it up at the mall they had a cigar shop in there. :)

Yeah i see the cork now , i didnt know you had to peel the wax off :( i feel like an idiot hahahah.

I've had half a dozen of those Gurkhas. Nice for a change and not a disgusting flavoring like Acids or the CAO and Heaven cigars. Takes at least 90 minutes to get through a churchill.

thanks AVB

What kind of taste did you get out of it? It says on a website that they are infused with cognac, could you taste it?

Just bough one myself...gonna stick it in the humi for a while. Glad I found this post or I wouldn't have gotten it out either! However there is a little nub that sticks out that peels off, and then just pop the cork.

definitely a good change of pace stick. I really enjoy the profile with a nice scotch. Good Stick I am sure you will enjoy it. Post your thoughts when you are done.

Right now my thought is, how do I get 'my pic" to be my avatar???

I've smoked a few of these, not a bad smoke for an infused stick. The only problems I had was taking shit from my fellow cigar buddies that never smoke flavored cigars. Told me it smelt like I was smoking a pipe....

Newbie and a search, its always interested to see what gets dredged up.