• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gibson Rants

thevalkrye

uhh huh huh huh...member.
Anybody else hear the unedited Mel Gibson Rants? I am not usually that into any Hollywood gossip BS but I can't get enough of these tapes! They are so funny especially because 10 years ago Mel was Mr.Family man loyal church goer!

Are you talking what he did about five years ago in the back of a patrol car, or is there something new?

Any links?

He means the new ones yelling at his singing Russian girlfriend.

Any of the gossip sites will have it. I'm on my iPhone so it's a pain to link but google "Gibson bitch in heat girlfriend" and you should find it. Hilarious. He's crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Mel is losing touch, but funny to listen to.

Ken

ROTFL, I thought you were talking about Gibson guitars when I clicked the link. :laugh:

Probably NSFW or around children or easily offended adults. Contains copious amounts of swearing, sexual references, racial comments and other lunatic ramblings.

Rant #1

Rant #2

Rant #3

Sorry there are commercials at the start. It was all I could find and unlike most commercials the programming after IS worth it.

When does What Women Want 2 come out?

Ha ha ha ya most women love the C-word!

So the folks at South Park were correct about Mel years ago. Don't get me wrong, I have always enjoyed his work. However, this latest rant along with domestic violence charges might be the end of his career.

So the folks at South Park were correct about Mel years ago. Don't get me wrong, I have always enjoyed his work. However, this latest rant along with domestic violence charges might be the end of his career.

"KER BLAHHHHH!!!" I love that episode. :laugh:

God I hope you're right about this ending his career. Somehow I doubt it will. This stuff usually has little effect on celebrities. LiLo will get work again. Kobe is a hero now. Michael Vick is still playing football (although missing his own youth camp was a nice move recently), and the list goes on. Why do we let these yahoos get away with all this crap?

"KER BLAHHHHH!!!" I love that episode. :laugh:

God I hope you're right about this ending his career. Somehow I doubt it will. This stuff usually has little effect on celebrities. LiLo will get work again. Kobe is a hero now. Michael Vick is still playing football (although missing his own youth camp was a nice move recently), and the list goes on. Why do we let these yahoos get away with all this crap?

moneyPile.jpg

Who cares? Better to say what you feel then to keep it inside.

I found it interesting that Woopi Goldberg defended him on the View this morning.

Doc.

Whatever it takes to get laid regular. You fellas should try it.

Doc.

I love rant #2 its great. Edit: Yeah Rant 2 is the best just finished all of them.

If you listen to the 4th rant you would all see why he is so angry.

She didnt give him a BJ before she went to bed.

Cant blame the guy i guess. :laugh: