• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ginseng meets Vitasea

I've kept these Vitasea sticks in my overflow cooler and wow, they are pungent. They have an intensely rustic, animal funk smell to them. They are bordering on offensive and, of course, do not smell anything like the genuine articles.

Oh... that's me actually, Wilkey... that animal funk smell. I rubbed the cigars in my armpits before sending 'em to ya. Hope there are no hairs in there, they might get stuck in your teeth!

uuuhhhhh.....yuck.

:sign:

:cool:

Wilkey - make sure your Will is in order before lighting up. Also, when you put the sticky notes on your humi(s), consider the Smurf!

What exactly are you pointing to in these pics? Help a brother out man!

I think he's trying to indicate the direction of the cigar roll. Could be wrong though, he could be pointing out pubic hair.

Sorry about that.

The arrows point toward the tip of the leaf. There's a mystery there. Anyone sharp enough to ferret it out? ;)

Wilkey

I think he's trying to indicate the direction of the cigar roll. Could be wrong though, he could be pointing out pubic hair.

TYFNS,

Where's your mind coming from? Moki said arm pits. Arm pits. ???

Wilkey

The arrows point toward the tip of the leaf. There's a mystery there. Anyone sharp enough to ferret it out? ;)

Wilkey

Unfair for me to play, bro. I saw your original post with these pics.

Sorry about that.

Wilkey

TYFNS,

Where's your mind coming from? Moki said arm pits. Arm pits. ???

Wilkey

Isn't armpit hair also pubic hair? Besides, I think the functional word here is 'said'.

Isn't armpit hair also pubic hair? Besides, I think the functional word here is 'said'.

Unless you are built very, very differently from the rest of us, I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is NO.

As for what he "said," well, that's an excellent point!

Pubic hair is hair in the frontal genital area, the crotch, and sometimes at the top of the inside of the legs; these areas form the pubic region. Although fine vellus hair is present in the area in childhood, the term pubic hair is generally restricted to the heavier, longer hair that develops with puberty as an effect of rising levels of androgens on the skin of the genital area.

Doc.

Yeh, I checked wikipedia.org too. Pubic hair just isn't the same, though, I've never met this 'moki' and I have no idea what type of shenanigans he's capable of. For the record, you're probably right, those arrows are just pointing to armpit hairs, but only the owner of those hairs will ever truly know.

Also, side note, I had the opportunity to take apart a fake Cohiba at the cigar store today. It was full of multicolor short filler that looked like some janitor had scraped out of the drain at a cigar factory in Little Havana. Parts were even a bit green. Vitasea's look like champs in comparision.

This thread has officially entered the "digression zone" :D

Wilkey
But it is giving me a good laugh. :thumbs:

And if you have an issue with how this thread is digressing then I suggest you head Moki's prodding and put down the damn Moontrance and smoke the Flying Pig already!!!

All the tips are supposed to point the same way are they not? Assuming you are presenting the leaves in the same orientaion as you removed them this would seem not to be the case. Is that what you're talking about?

Lets see if I followed this correctly.

[1) Andrew sends Wilkey samples of Vitasea cigars.

Wilkey, on their way to you is a 5-pack of "house rolled" Cuban cigars that Vitasea sent to me. Ignore the bands on them, none of these are the genuine article... but they may not be bad smokes.

I'm hoping you'll do everyone here the pleasure of smoking each of these cigars, and posting your reviews of them in this thread. If you wouldn't mind amending your will to add me as a beneficiary before you embark on this little expedition, I'd appreciate it.

But seriously, the cigars may not be bad... ya never know. If nothing else, it'll be entertaining. The cigar package includes the infamous "Flying Pig" 60 ring (or so) robusto, a Partafaux Salamones, a Choihiba Siglo XX, among other cigars.

DC# 0305 1720 0001 9557 6560

Good luck! :whistling:

2) Wilkey is excited to smoke test them.

Woohoo!

I will subject them to the full workup. Thanks, Andrew. :)

I'll have these scanned in the X-ray lab before smoking. ;)

Wilkey

3) Wilkey disects one.

Quit stalling WIlkey -- torch 'em up! :)

This thread has officially entered the "digression zone" :D

Wilkey

It would be back on track if ya smoked the cigars :)

Smoke the Flying Pig, Wilkey!!!! :)

4) Wilkey doesn't follow through.

&

5) It's almost been 2 years!

All the tips are supposed to point the same way are they not? Assuming you are presenting the leaves in the same orientaion as you removed them this would seem not to be the case. Is that what you're talking about?
Right on, Adam.

Wilkey