• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

Thanks for the offer!! PM sent.

Very generous offer. I would love to try these if you still have them available. Thank you and PM sent.

That is a great offer. I'd like to try a few. Addy is in my profile.

I would love to have a few. Big fan of your products. Addy in profile.

Regards,

Ken

That's a very generous offer, Johathan. I'd love a couple if they are still available, PM sent.​

Guys,

No need to send me a PM with shipping info. John Brooke is the Media Dude who works with me and helps me follow through on good stuff like this.

He will contact each of you or post something here in Friday at 3PM to get your infomation.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the UNDERCROWN Blend.

Best,
JD

Very cool gesture Jonathan. I'd definitely like to try a few.

Fellaz,

I just checked my private messages, and have seen that many people have sent me their addresses. Just remember that John Brooke is going to get in touch with you to get the info, so no need to send it to me. Sorry for the confusion.

The Toros are hitting like mad. Enjoy.

JD

Alright guys, here's the deal. To make this a much easier process, I'm going to collect your info through a form. Please fill this out (NO P.O. BOXES!), that way you'll be added to my shipping list. I will also get JD to edit his original post and add this in.

Click here to register: http://eepurl.com/jgkb9

Brooke. I see you reading this now. Sorry for the extra work, buddy....

LOL
JD

It's all good, man. :)

Thanks again for setting this up! Just filled out the form.

Many Thanks again, I can't wait to fall in love with your brand :love:

Will you ship to APO addresses?

Preferably not. We use UPS for everything, and they don't do APO. If you could ship it to someone stateside and have them forward it along, that would be best.

No problem. Still a generous offer and I know everyone else will enjoy it. I've had Undercrowns before (they are great), so let someone else enjoy them. :)

Will you ship to APO addresses?

Preferably not. We use UPS for everything, and they don't do APO. If you could ship it to someone stateside and have them forward it along, that would be best.

No problem. Still a generous offer and I know everyone else will enjoy it. I've had Undercrowns before (they are great), so let someone else enjoy them. :)

If you want to have some shipped to me, I will forward them on to you.

Brooke,
Would it be possible to double my order, so I can send half along to JHolmes? My order is under Jeff Young in Discovery Bay, CA.