• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glendora, CA Herf - Meet Gene Arganese!

Hope there is enough space for all of us LoL it loks like 50% of the people there will be CP. So I'm gonna try and go now!

I'm in! :thumbs:

See you guys there.

Soooooooo?

How was the Herf and more importantly, what did you smoke of his that you are raving about? :D

Brian

Soooooooo?

How was the Herf and more importantly, what did you smoke of his that you are raving about? :D

Brian

The herf was a good time. Fia was there, and he surprised me with some good sticks. Rod and CigarLady were there, StinkiMonki was there, Putz_Mulligan, Mr. 42, MocoBird, and a couple others who's handles are escaping me now.

All I can say as far as the herf goes, the LA Crew knows how to do it up right... :blush: I think Fia captured it best when he said, "I don't know how these things [the herf] works... You come here and try to give away as much as you can, and still leave with more than you showed up with!" All I can say is there were some good stick tradings/bombs going off that night.

Rod used his power and influence to get us a "private lounge," Gene Arganese was a gentleman, and his cigars were pretty decent. The only problem we were running into is the actual lounge was so darn humid, it was screwing with the draw and burn of our cigars.

Also, Kauai Cigars MIGHT have made an appearance....right next to the Arganese cigars...with the band right side up... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

All in all, an EXCELLENT TIME. Like I said, man, LA Crew knows how to throw a party herf. :thumbs:

Man I cant Believe I missed it I got everything all ready and since i was tired after work i took a nap and FREAKIN slept past when I should have and I missed it. I am so :angry: at myself for missing out man i was looking forward to it. I did think it was weird that i read on the website that the store itself was humidified tome a huge humidor weird but cool idea too bad for bad burns from the humidity. Man I'm an Idiot!! :( thanks for saying how cool it was souldog :angry: LoL I wish i lived closer when i woke up i could have made it except the fact I live a 2 hour drive away from the place. LOL

At least this cheered me up one of the funniest things I've herd in a while.

Everytime you cut into a steak, a hippies' hacky sack falls into a storm drain... :D :D :D

Sorry for the late response but was busy from the day I got back from vacation and just now am I getting back into a routine. Anyway, I just wanted to say that it was great meeting everyone at the herf plus I won a polo shirt to boot!!! :D On the way home from the herf, I peeked in to stinki's place in corona and it really is a classy place. Im glad to see there still are havens for smokers to go and enjoy a cigar. Hopefully I will be able to make it back to Cali next summer. I plan on having a little less activities on my plate so I have more free time to do important things like herfing!!!! :blush:

CP truly is filled with a bunch of good people. I look forward to meeting more CPers in the future.